Chapter. 2

Cj^

Cj

"Hi my name is Jayda and I will be your bottle girl for the night, is there anything I can starg you guys off with?" I looked up from my phone and saw the girl that I kept randomly bumping into.

She was a pretty girl, and her body was good looking she really did know how to work the whole baby bump thing off.

"You work here?"I askee her and she looked my way.

"Well we just keep running into each other, but yea I do gotta make that money"She smiled.

"Ian mad at ya, I'm Cj by the way"I introduced myself.

"Jayda Lynn, but you can call me Jayda or Jay"She said shaking my hand.

"I'll take it into consideration"I smirked at her.

"Okay you two done flirting? I wanna get lit"My homeboy Tristan said interrupting us.

"What will you all like to have?"

Tristan told her what to bring back and she wrote it down, and walked off.

"Damn look at that ass"James my other homeboy said eyeing Jayda as she walked away from us. She was pretty thick.

"Yea,but she pregnant. You ain't see that big ass stomach?"Tristan said. "You can't fuck a pregnant bitch they will trap you instantly"He shook his head.

"Nigga what?"I furrowed my eyebrows at him "How the fuck she gone trap you? She already pregnant"

"I'm just saying bitches really be like that...Next thing you know you on Maury"He shrugged "I'm just saying"

"Man shut yo stupid ass up"James said "I'm going to get that by the end of the night"He licked his lips.

"Nah man, she not even like that don't do her"I defended Jayda.

"Oh shit, if I wasn't mistaken you like her"Tristan smirked at him.

"C'mon now you know I don't do that relationship shit,not after the last hoe I was with I'm good"I waved him off "Plus Lil mama look young as hell"

"Man roll up a blunt and shut up, you can still hit it"James said and I just sat back and laughed at him.

I rolled us all a separate blunt and then Jayda came back with our stuff.

She placed the bucket of ice down and our drinks.

"I will be back soon to refill up you guys with ice"She said about to leave the vip section but James grabbed her arm.

"Aye come here real quick"He said and she snatched her arm away from him.

"What?"She crossed her arms.

"Man chill out with that attitude, but my homeboy wanna talk to you"He pointed over to me and I jumped up and punched him in the chest.

"What the fuck?"

"What? You know you want her, just get her number"He shrugged and Jayda start laughing at us.

"Look can I talk to you? Somewhere private where these niggas aren't?"I asked her and she nodded.

I helped her down the stairs and we walked over to the bar.

"Can I have a water Kiesha"She asked the girl at the bar and the girl gave her the water.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"She asked drinking some of her water.

"Um I- uh okay can I just get your number?"I asked scratching the back of my head.