Chapter.11

3 Months Later
Jayda

"Okay how this look?"I asked Cam who was playing with Jahlan.

"They look good Jayda. Just like the other three"He said putting his attention back on the t.v screen.

"Shut up. Your about to be seventeen and still watching Paw Patrol"I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea,but your about to be nineteen and still watching Doc Mcstuffins"He said.

"Um don't do her. Doc Mcstuffins will forever be the show"I said rolling my neck "Anyways you need to start cleaning up. I gotta go out tonight and meet Jax girlfriend"I told him.

"Yea ok. Ky coming over"He said looking down at his phone.

"Okay I don't care,but you better be watching my baby and if you and Ky ordering something to eat then get Jahlan some fries or tator tots"

"Yea yea I know"He waved me off.

I eyed him before walking back into my room. I walked into my bathroom and start unwrapping my freshly pressed hair. I start combing it down and fixing my middle part when my phone start ringing.

"Hello?"I said answering my phone.

"Heyy girllll"Havana sung into the phone.

"Hey H. You already ready?"I asked looking into the screen.

"Yea I have to cancel on meeting Jax girlfriend. I have nobody to watch Abrianna"She said.

"Why Austyn can't watch her?"

"Because he went out with Cj and his boys."She said "And his moms went out with her friends,So I have nobody else to watch her"

"Oh alright then. Wait, Cam can watch her"I suggested and she busted out laughing.

"Hell no, Cameron is not watching my daughter"

"Why not?"I asked and she looked at me funny.

"Because yo brother is irresponsible plus he watching Jahlan as well,and he barely even watch him he just puts him in his walker"She said

"Yea that is true."I said chuckling "But okay I guess I gotta meet her alone now"I sighed.

"Yea you have fun with that. I gotta go she crying and shit"She said and hung the phone up.

I cleaned up my mess and grabbed everything I needed and walked towards the door.

"Come here give mommy a kiss"I cooed picking Jahlan up and kissing him all on his cheeks.

"Okay dang putting all that lip gloss shit on my nephew face"Cam said and I mugged him.

"Shut up. Anyways I'm gone bye"I said grabbing my keys off of the counter and walking towards the door.

"Bye. Be breezy fam"He said and I walked out of my apartment.

I got inside my car and made my way to the club Jax said they would be at. When I got there I got out of my car and made my way to the entrance.

Jax sent me a text and told me that they were in the v.i.p section sitting down so I made my way up there.

When I got up there Jax was there with this beautiful caramel complexion girl. She had long curly hair with hazel looking eyes,She had on a black bodycon dress with black red bottoms.

"Hey bestie"I said walking up and hugging Jax.

"Hey girl you look great"He complimented. "This is my lovely girlfriend Jasmine"He said introducing her to me.