Chapter.20

Havana's daughter.

Havana.

"Yes girl he had the damn nerve to come to my house knowing damn well I was done with his ass."I said to Jayda on the phone.

"Well have you talked to Austyn yet?"She asked doing her hair in the mirror.

"I did"I answered getting up out of my bed to go into the living room "He said he was sorry for buggin' out and that he's bringing me my baby today."I said getting all happy all over again.

After the big fight between Me Austyn and James, I ended up calling and explaining to Austyn that me and James had nothing going on anymore and I even begged him to let me see my daughter again.

"Well that's good, at least he's not being selfish with Abrianna and actually letting her see her mother."She said shuffling around her bathroom.

"Yea girl I know I cannot wait to have my sweet baby in my arms again"I say chessing all in the camera.

"Well I'm happy for you"She said smiling in the camera as well "Cam!Come clean up your mess in the kitchen!"She yelled out.

"She's here"I smiled as I heard the doorbell ring "I'll call you back Jay"I said and she replied with a simple "Ok" before hanging up.

I ran to the door and quickly swung it open. Abrianna's car seat was sitting on the ground and she was wrapped up in a blanket. I picked the car seat up and took her inside.

"I've missed you so much baby"I cooed putting her car seat on the coffee table in the living room.

I picked her up out of the car seat and something didn't seem right about my baby. I unwrapped the blanket and I came face to face with my lifeless daughter.

"No!"I said as a tear escaped my eyes.

"I told you that you was gone stop fucking playing with me."Austyn said walking through the door with a gun in his hands.

"What did you do!"I sobbed out pulling Abrianna closer to me and squeezing her lifeless body.

"I taught you a lesson about playing with me."He shrugged nonchalantly "I took the one thing you love the most away from you"

"You kilt my baby!"I yelled out looking at my dead daughter. "She was only 7 months Austyn! She didn't deserve this."I cried out rocking her back and forth.

I looked over at him with tears in my eyes and he looked like this didn't faze him.

"Bye Havana"He said cocking the gun back and pointing it at me.

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for him to pull the trigger......

                     ***************************************** 

Jayda.

After getting off the phone with Havana I ended up dropping Cam off at school and now I was on my way to my granny house.

"Hey nana"I say hugging her as she opened the door.

"Hey baby"She smiled letting me go. "And hey my sweet sweet Jahlan"She cooed taking Jahlan out of my arms.

"Ouu are those cookies I smell nana?"I asked smelling the sweet treats.

"Yea,I'm making sugar and chocolate cookies"She replied bouncing Jahlan up and down on her lap.

"Where is grandaddy?"I asked sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Oh you know Robert is out there watering that grass and them flowers"She said shaking her head and I chuckled.