Chapter.28

5 Months Later.

Jayda.
"Baby, we're back!"I called out walking into the house.

"In my office!"Cj yelled back.

I huffed, and slipped my sandals off. I was now eight months pregnant, we both found out that we were having a girl.

Originally I was having twins, but then the whole thing with Gunna happened and it brought my stress levels to the fullest and I ended up losing one of the babies. One of the twins were a baby boy, I was devastated for weeks, and Cj well he didn't take it to well.

"Hey baby,"He greeted walking out of his office and kissing my forehead, "How was the mall?"

"Good,"I answered him, "Me and Jaden found some cute stuff for the baby."

He nodded and walked over to the couch.

"Where is Cam?"I asked sitting next to him and putting my feet on his lap.

He looked up and thought about it for a minute, "He went to the park, to shoot some hoops with ya' pops."

I nodded and put my hair up in a ponytail, "So I think I'm going to register for my classes now."He looked over at me.

"What you mean?"

"It's time for me to start going back to school,"I shrugged, "I want to go to school and be a nurse like I planned on doing."

"When you decided this? I thought you weren't going to school, you was going to stay here."

"Cj I still need to go to school, and be something with myself. I just can't be in the house all the time."

"I see nothing wrong with it."He shrugged.

"Oh, so you can be the only one bringing money in?"

"I mean Jayda, you should just stay home and take care of the kids."

I scoffed and got up off of the couch, "Unbelievable, I'm going to school whether you like it or not. I'm not about to be a stay at home wife."I snapped.

"You doing to much, but ok man."He chuckled walking off towards his office.

"You know what,"I snapped and hit him in the back of the head, "I'm tired of you trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do!"I pushed him.

He turned around and pinned me up against the wall, "Girl have you lost yo' damn mind?"He snapped, "Nobody telling you what to do. Go to school I don't give a fuck."

I looked him in the eyes and reached in and kissed him, "I'm sorry baby."I pouted.

"You betta' start keepin' yo' hands to yourself Jayda."He let me go and pecked my lips. "Now...I'm not saying you need to be a stay at home wife, but how are you about to juggle going to school and taking care of three babies?"

"I'll figure it out,"I shrugged, "I got this."

"Ight, but the minute it becomes to much for you..I'm taking you out my damn self."

I nodded and watched him walk away, I pulled my phone out and called Jaden and Hayley on group facetime.

Cam walked through the door and he gave me a head nod, before walking to his room.

"Soo...Did you tell him?"Jaden asked, and I nodded.

"Yep, I'm finally enrolled. My class start Thursday,"I cheesed in the camera.

"Oou yess! I'm so happy for you chica, We can finally go to school together,"Hayley smiled, and I smiled with her.

Hayley is going to school to be a nurse as well, and we were going to the same community college.