Chapter. 5

Jayda

"No over there, Okay wait stop. Perfect"

Jax and Austyn were moving the crib around for me in the baby room, Today we all were decorating his room.

"So have you heard from Cj?"Havana asked folding up some baby clothes.

I sighed and shook my head "I've actually been avoiding him"I shrugged.

"What? Why?"

"I've just needed time to myself and worry about my baby,and I've been helping Cam recover as well"

"Well that's understandable,but I still think you should just tell him that."She said "I mean after all y'all are just friends not like y'all are together or anything"

I sat there and thought about what she said. Cj was a good guy and all and I knew I had feelings for him.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I passed Havana the clothes and hanger that was in my hand in hers,and got up to go see who was at the door.

I looked through the peep hole and sighed heavily before opening the door. "What you doing here?"

"Oh so we ignoring a nigga now?"Cj asked furrowing his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be dealing with your baby mama"

"Man c'mon now Jayda, me and that girl have nothing going on"He said "I don't even know if that's my baby"

"Yea whatever..Why you here?"

"You know I'm feeling you bru don't play with me"He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You keep rolling them eyes then gone get stuck like that"He joked and I couldn't help but to break out in a smile.

"Whatever, I know you hot come on in"I said moving out of his way so he could come in.

"Damn you got everybody and they mama in here"He said looking around the apartment.

"Boy whatever, but you can help us decorate"I said walking back into the room.

"Oh hey Cj"Havana said as she noticed him walk in behind me.

He gave her a head nod and he went and dapped up Austyn and Jax.

"Where li bru at?"He asked looking around the room.

"Oh Cam in his room playing that game"I answered him. "Cam!"I yelled out.

"What!"He yelled back and everybody start laughing.

"Come here!"I yelled back.

He came into the room on his crutches and once he saw Cj he broke into a smile.

"Ah shit, wassup Cj"He said and Cj walked over and dapped him up.

"Whatcha mouth"I pointed my finger at him.

"My bad, I just missed my homeboy"

Cj chuckled and looked over Cam "You crippled now boy"

"Man I'm so miserable I can't do shit with this on my leg"Cam complained.

"Cameron!"I snapped "What I just say?"

"My bad it just be slippin out"

I rolled my eyes and continued to hang up clothes.

"Hey Jay I gotta head out and handle something for my ma, but tomorrow I will be back to start painting."Jax said looking at his phone.

"Okay, See you later Jax"