Chapter.26

Jayda.

"C'mon Cam!"I cheered out.

We were all at his basketball game, today was the championship game.

The score was fourty-four to fourty-two. Cam's team was losing by two, it was fourth quarter with thirty seconds on the clock.

"Three- pointer Cam!"Cj called out.

"Ref! You see that fuckin' foul!"James yelled out getting up out of his seat.

The dude had pushed Kori down to the ground, and our whole section was up out of their seats.

The refree blew the whistle and called an foul on the other team. Kori got back up and he now had to shoot the ball.

A/N: Look y'all I don't play basketball at all.😂I'm a dancer, so don't attack me bc I don't know what I'm talking about. 😭

Kori shot the ball and missed his first shot. He shot the ball again and made it in. The game was now fourty-four to fourty-three.

"Pass the ball to Cam!"My mom yelled out and my dad sat her down.

"Marie Ann."

"What? That's my son out there. They need to pass him the fuckin' ball, I don't care about they mama over there. I'll whoop her ass too, don't play with me."She snapped being loud, and the other parents looked over at her with a mug on their face.

"Mm."I groaned a little holding my stomach and Cj immediately turned his head.

"You good? What's wrong?"He asked in concern.

"Nothin' baby."I gave him a small smile. "She's just movin' around a little to much."I chuckled.

"You really think it's a girl huh?"He smirked.

"Yes, I need it to be. I already had my boy, I want a girl now."

"Well I want a boy. I don't have a boy."He shrugged.

"Y'all look, look!"Tristan tapped the both of us and we both got up.

Somebody passed Cam the ball and he shot it from where he was at. It felt like everything was going in slow motion. All eyes followed the ball, and the buzzer went off as soon as the ball made it into the goal.

Confetti dropped from the ceiling, and Cam's whole team crowded him on the court. The whole gymnasium was loud and rowdy.

The announcer walked over and handed Cam's coach a big trophy.

We all got up and made our way towards him and Kori. Their team were taking pictures, and horse playing with each other.

"Ya' boy made the winnin' shot."He gloated walking over towards us.

"I'm so proud of you Cammy."I smiled giving him a hug. "Me and Cj got you somethin' back at the house."

"Forreal? What is it?"He asked excitedly and I shrugged.

"Gotta wait till we get there babe."

He sucked his teeth and walked over to hug our parents.

"Good Job Kori."I gave him a hug.

"Yea you did good. Here."Cj reached into his pocket and handed him a stack of money. "Don't blow through it either."

"I won't. Thank you guys."He smiled at the both of us.

"You niggas still trash as fuck."James teased walking up with his arm around his girl shoulder.

Him and Hayley have been going out for a couple of days now. After she finally gave him a chance, Hayley was a lightskin girl but she was also hispanic. Her mom was from Puerto Rico and her dad was from here.