Open Auditions

Summary: Meet 11 year old Molly Schoenfield , who will do anything to get into the famous ALDC and lucky enough for Molly the ALDC are holding open auditions for the junior Elite team but, Molly wants to get on to the team for a whole other reason than fame. Why does Molly want to be part of the ALDC so badly?

Disclaimer: All television shows, books, movies, songs, and other copyrighted material referred to in this work and the characters, events, and settings thereof are the properties of their respective owners. As this work is an interpretation of the original material and not for profit, it constitutes fair use. Reference to real persons, places, or events are made in a fictional context and are not intended to be libellous, defamatory, or in any way factual.

AN: This is my first ever ALDC fan fiction so please be kind as I am not a very confident writer in my work and in myself too. I also have to say that this story is not a normal Dance mom’s fan fiction because it is not like any other story I have seen about the show so just a warning! I got the idea after watching the show itself and the Jennifer Ellison Meets Abby episode and the most important thing is that you will like it and I apologise for any spelling errors and incorrect grammar, which I shall sort out as soon as possible, well enjoy!

                                            Chapter One - Open Auditions

Soft sun Light shone through the wooden panels of the blinds making long shadows in the room.

Molly began to stir and slowly she opened her eyes and took in her surroundings of her bedroom, which glistened with dance trophies, Sashes and medals galore that cover the majority of her bedroom.

Molly stretched and yawned before glancing at her clock seeing it was after 9am the start of her big day, which would mean her life, could change forever after the auditions today at ALDC.

Molly got up slowly made her way down stairs and into the kitchen where her mother cleaned the kitchen and her father reading his usual paper at the coffee table.

“Morning sweetie, excited for the big day?” her mother asked seeing Molly walking into the kitchen.

“Morning mom, I am super excited,” Molly, said brightly grabbing a cereal bowl out of the cupboard.

“Look Molly, I don’t want to ruin your excitement or crush your dreams but, please don’t be upset if you don’t make the cut because there will always be next time and you are a talented dancer Molly” Pam Schoenfield said loading the dishwasher whilst glancing at Molly.

“Look you don’t have to worry about me because I will get in,” Molly said confidently filling her bowl full of coco pops and large amount of milk.

“Molly, your mother is right please don’t put all your eggs in one basket with ALDC, any dance school will be lucky to have you I mean your beautiful, smart and talented” Mike Schoenfield said placing his paper on the table.

“Thanks dad but, honestly I will be fine” Molly gave her father a bright smiled before she shoved a spoonful of coco pops into her mouth.

After finishing her cereal she jumped of the bar stool, placed her empty bowl and spoon into the dishwasher, and ran up stairs to get ready for the auditions.

Molly opened her wardrobe and rifled through her dancewear picking out tops for today.

“Nope that won’t do” Molly said tossing a baggy t-shirt aside.

“No way, how did they get in there?” Molly mumbled to herself as she tossed a pile of crop tops behind her.

“Ah huh there it is” Molly squealed holding up a plain red crop top where the straps cross at the back knowing it would make her stand out and look good against her long dark hair.