CADC vs ALDC

Saturday morning Molly arrived outside the Candy Apples dance centre and said goodbye to her mother who had to work a shift at the hospital being a nurse. Molly said goodbye wheeling her luggage behind her as she approached the coach.

"Morning Molly, excited for the competition today?" Cathy asked standing at the door with a bright smile upon her face.

"I don't know I mean I am excited to dance but...worried I guess." Molly shrugged.

"Forget about her she doesn't care and she will see what she is missing after today" Molly nodded and climbed on the bus

once very one was on board the bus hit the road towards the competition which was being held at Little Rock Arkansas. Molly put in her head phones and lent against the window as she watched the world flash by. the ride was silent as the girls sat listening to their music.

finally the girls pulled up outside the theatre which was holding the competition. Molly pulled out her ear phones and turned off her music and put it away into her bag. Molly got up out of her seat and followed everyone off the bus out into the crowds that were cheering for the Apples. Molly blinked trying to adjust to the light outside, looking round Molly saw crowds of young girls waving and cheering at the girls  whilst others snapped away on their I phones. Molly walked along towards the entrance hoping that she wouldn't bump into Abby or the girls. The Apples signed in and headed towards their changing rooms mean while the ALDC arrived a few minutes later heading to their changing rooms.

Molly got changed into her dance dress which was a deep green which went nicely with her long dark hair. Molly sipped up her candy apples jacket and sat down and began to style her hair.Once Molly was happy with her hair she began to apply her make-up.

"Oh Molly you look perfect" Cathy appeared behind clasping her hands together as she looked at Molly in large  her make-up mirror placing a hand on Molly's shoulder.

"Thank you" Molly blushed.

"Why don't you go and stretch and then head backstage because you will be up soon" Molly nodded and headed to the corner to stretch. Cathy and the other mothers headed out into the auditorium. they walked along the aisle taking the seats behind Abby and the mothers.

the competition began with the younger dancers and the progressed to the junior dance solo's and first up was Kendall dancing to a song called "Luxor" which was about an Egyptian princess. Kendall began her dance but Cathy could see Abby was not happy because she was gesturing for Kendall to look at judges. Once Kendall was finished Abby shook her head and Cathy smirked.

Next was maddie who was Abby's all time competition winner who would never let her down. Maddie was dancing to a slow lyrical dance turning, flipping to perfection with her expressive face. Once Maddie was finished Abby clapped knowing she was going to win this.

"Next up we have Molly from Candy Apples Dance Centre dancing to "Poison" " the judge called out over the speakers. Abby's heart was pounding she was in panic. did they really mention a  Molly? would she really go running to her rivals. Abby pushed the thought to the back of her mind thinking it must be another Molly.

a small girl in a green dress walked confidently on to the stage  and stood in her beginning pose waiting for the music.  Cathy smirked as she watched Abby see Molly walk on the stage.

Molly's music began  and Molly started dancing and turning in time to the music, whilst Abby  whispered to Gianna "I can't believe that girl has double crossed me" Cathy watched on as Abby clearly by rattled by Molly dancing for the other team.

Mean while Kendall and maddie watched from the wings  whilst Molly danced "I can't believe Molly is dancing for the enemy" Kendall whispered to maddie nodded whilst watching Molly danced.

"She should be dancing with us" Maddie said turning to Kendall "Miss Abby's going to be mad" Kendall said shaking her head.

Molly's song ended and she held her ending pose for a few minutes and then walked sassy off the stage over towards where maddie and Kendall stood arms folded across their chest.

"How could you join the enemy?" Maddie said to Molly "I am no longer part of the ALDC remember Abby kicked me off" Molly defended herself.

"I know but how could you join the rotten Apples" Kendall asked.

"I'm sorry I miss you all but, I love dancing so much and I just could not dance and this was the only option okay so get off my back about it" Molly stormed off towards the dressing room.

"boy that was rude" Maddie said looking at Kendall who nodded in agreement

Mean while Abby got up to head back to the changing room but, Cathy blocked her way "I hope you enjoyed the little surprise and now we are going to win for sure with Molly on our side" Cathy smirked at Abby and then walked off cockily.

Abby stormed off in search of Molly, Abby walked along the corridor passing dancers practicing, stretching. Molly rounded the corner towards the dressing room when bashed into someone "Oh sorry" Molly looked up seeing a fuming Abby staring right back at her with her eyebrow raised.

"excuse me" Molly said trying to get past Abby who just would not let her past "Come with me" Abby grabbed Molly's arm and pulled her along the corridor past the stretching dancers "Oh your hurting me" Molly moaned trying to prize herself free from Abby's grasp.

Abby dragged Molly outside where she finally let her go and Molly rubbed her now sore and throbbing arm.

"I am furious that you have joined the rotten apples, I demand to know why?" Abby rested her hand on her hips.

"I don't have to tell you anything" Molly said folding her arms across her chest.

"I demand to know why right now?" Abby barked.

"Why do you care? it's your fault I'm dancing with Cathy now so, deal with it" Molly shrugged.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" Abby shouted "you know I'm sick of this i'm sick of you so, I'm  just gonna go" Molly walked towards the door only to stop and turn back round to look at Abby and say "Good luck, because your going to need it" Molly marched back into the building and headed back to the awards ceremony taking a seat on the stage next to Nia who smiled weakly at Molly "Good luck" Molly said to Nia who thanked her and wished her luck too.

Kendall was placed 3rd place which meant that it was between Molly and Maddie. Abby walked back into the auditorium and took a seat next to Melissa and  looked on stage at Maddie and her daughter sitting calmly whilst her heart was beating fast.

"in second place we have ....M..."

Who do you think won readers? or who would you like to win?