Group Dance, Trio and Solo Oh my !

Chapter Six  - Group Dance,Trio and Solo Oh My !

"By the way girls I have decided who wll be doing solo's this weekend" Abby announced with a smirk played upon her lips.

all the girls stopped dead in their tracks and turned to Abby who chuckled "Maddie Solo and Group dance and Trio with Kendall and Molly , Kendall solo,Trio and Group dance. Molly group dance,solo and Trio with Kendall and Maddie,this will be a big week for you and a lot is riding you winning this weekend" Molly nodded "I won't let you down" Molly said confidently.

"Good" Abby nodded " Nia Solo and group dance and Mackenzie just group dance this week"Mackenzie nodded weakly.

"Chloe you will just be just in the group dance this week" Abby said glumly and Chloe nodded and sighed quietly

"Back to work girls, OK the group dance will be a Jazz number and its called "Secrets and Lies" its about hiding the truth from friends and family each of you chose one person who you have had to lie to in the past and take that thought and put it into the dance" Abby said looking at the girls.

Molly felt uncomfortable with this weeks group dance she shifted uncomfortably but kept herself in check making sure her feeling didn't show. Molly looked at Abby to see if she noticed this uncomfortable shift in Molly anf luckily enough for Molly Abby didn't notice.

Gianna taught the girls the dance routine and Abby watched in the corner as the girls practiced the new routine until it was polished. Abby looked at Molly as she leaped across the floor gracefully

Once the group routine had come to an end Gianna sent the girls off to get a quick drink and catch their breaths before they learn their solos.

a few minutes later Nia was the first to be called in to learn her solo. the girls walked in quietly and  sat in the side lines as they watched Nia learn her solo. half way through the solo Abby started Yelling at Nia not doing the simplest if things.

"Nia Point your toes" Abby yelled making Nia jump and miss another dance move.

"Nia, bed your knees in a plie, why do I have to still tell you this!" Abby demanded.

Nia carried on but Abby had, had enough at this point "Nia, Go your done" Abby said bluntly and Nia just nodded and joined the others on the floor.

"Hey are you ok?" Molly whispered to Nia who nodded weakly " not really but, thanks" Nia whispered back, Molly smiled at Nia.

"you danced really well and you will kill it at the comp on Saturday" Molly said cheerfully.

"Thank you Molly" Nia put on brighter smile after Molly's prep-talk.

next was Maddie's solo and like Maddie always did she dance effortless in time into the lyrical music.

"Look I don't have to once remind Maddie of pointing her toes or telling her plie" Abby said talking about Nia.

Maddie's solo was finished and next up was Kendall who was given a jazz routine which she easily was her best.

Kendall picked up the routine of her dance really quickly so she had done her routine a couple of times before Abby started picking things out.

"Kendall, Turn out from the hip, your foot is siciled. point your toes" Abby barked. the girls looked at Abby who was turning redder with every second.

"Look at your face, perform with your face" Abby gestured for Kendall to use her face more.

 "Kendall , go and practice your performance part of the dance because you are giving me nothing"  Kendall weakly walked out of the door and headed back into the changing rooms to practice her facials.

"Molly" Abby called snapping Molly out of her day dream .Molly got up and stood confidently in the centre of the studio quickly glancing up at her mother.

"Dont be looking at mommy for help" Abby barked

"I... wasn't" Molly stuttered.

Gianna began going through Molly's solo which was a lyrical piece called "begin again" Abby watched as Molly learnt the dance. Once Molly had gone through the dance twice she knew she had this dance down to an art and so she stood in her starting position and the music began and Molly performed the routine to perfection with her face full of emotion as she took every step.

Once Molly was finished it was time to work on the trio with Molly, Maddie and Kendall.  the girls were performing the trio but poor Kendall got scolded several times and everyone could see that Kendall had enough but she stood strong. it was at that moment everyone could see that Molly was now a favourite along side Maddie.

the past week rushed by with every minute at the studio perfecting their dances and soon Saturday was upon them.

Molly and Pam pulled into the parking lot and grabbed Molly's competition kit bag and locked the the car and headed towards the coach.they got on to the coach and greeted the others.

"Morning" Pam said cheerfully as she walked down the gang way to the empty seat half way down just in front of Jill. Molly  moved further towards the back with the girls.

"Hey" Molly said cheerfully.

"Hey Molly" they all said in unison.

"Is anyone sitting there?" Molly asked Kendall who smiled "Nope it's all yours" Molly sat down next to Kendall and began to settle down and get comfy.

"fancy listening to music" Molly held out the left ear bud for Kendall who politely took it " great thank you" Kendall put the bud into her ear and settled down listening to Molly's music.

Abby finally appeared and joined the team and took her right full place on the coach. the mothers chatted on whilst Abby got some sleep.

somewhere just outside Ohio the girls began to get restless " fancy Pictures everyone" Chloe said pulling out her I phone.

the girls grouped together mucked about talking photos of one another and selfies uploading them onto Twitter hash tagging. Molly pulled a silly face and Kendall joined in taking the picture of them both on her phone.  Chloe took a photo of her and Molly posing on the coach, Maddie placed her arms around  Molly and took a picture  and now Molly finally felt accepted as part of the ALDC and now she was buzzing for the competition to blow away her competition.