The secrets out

The rest if the week Molly was rather quiet in dance and this didn't go unmissed by the others and Abby of course. Molly's mind was on other things but she kept her focus in dance not wanting to reveal anything about her big secret she was carrying.

during one dance lesson the girls were taking a quick water break so, the girls headed to the corner and sat down chatting and gigglingand stretched whilst Abby sat in the far corner looknig something up on her phone. Molly took the few minutes to watch her dance teacher or shall I say mother as she typed away on her iPhone. Molly hugged her knees towards her chest watched her intently wondering what made her want to give Molly up all those years ago or if she ever wondered what happened to her daughter.

"Molly you ok? earth to Molly" Kendall waved her hand in front of Molly's face "Huh Oh I;m fine just in a day dream" Molly smiled and went back to glance every now and again.

 Abby put down her phone and looked over at the girls only she caught Molly's eye but, Molly soon looked away. Abby frowned  in confusion as to why one of her dancers was watching her every move.

saturday came round quickly for the girls because soon enough they were on the coach heading to the next dance competition in austin Texas. the girls were busy tweeting and messaging whilst the mothers talked. Abby sat quietly with her back to the group and she lent against the window looking out watching the cars flash by as her head wondered about Molly, what was so wrong that Molly couldn't tell her but, the only thing Abby could think of was something completely out of the question so, she pushed the thought away thinking herself crazy for thinking of something like that. Molly sat next to her mother but, she was quiet as she too looked out the window listening to her music.

finally they arrived at the hotel where they headed to the reception and were given their room numbers " OkayI'm giving mom's the night off  and I am taking the girls out for  dinner and ice cream" Abby announced in the hotel lobby.

"yay" the girls cheered and the mothers were happy for the girls to spend sometime with Abby so, they arranged for the girls to meet Abby in the lobby at 6pm . the girls and their mothers headed to their rooms where they showered changed ready for tonight.

 Molly chose a smile flower dress with ballet flats and plated her long brown hair "I don't want to go Mom" Molly whined.

"Molly, I think you should go sweetie, it would be good to spend time with your friends and just be yourself and have fun" Pam said placing her arm round Molly who stood still looking at herself in the full length mirror.

"I don't think I can at normal round her mom...I don't know how much longer I can keep this to myself" Molly turned to look at her mother with hurt in her eyes.

Molly decided to go so, she headed to the lobby where she met Abby, Maddie, Kendall, Chloe, Nia and Mackenzie.

"Hey" Maddie and Kendall said in unison as they linked arms with Molly who smiled at them both.

"Ready to go girls" Abby said getting up out of her chair. Abby took the girls to an Italian restaurant come ice cream parlor.  the girls and Abby sat round in a booth with Molly ending up opposite Abby.

the girls and Abby talked and laughed tryting to include Molly but, she just wasn't herself  but, Molly played with her food pushing it around her plate taking the tiniest of bites. Abby watched Molly as she played with her food. Maddie nudged Kendall gentally and mouthed "what's wrong with Molly?" Kendall shrugged her shoulders "I don't know" Maddie and Kendall watched Molly.  the girls finished their meals and moved on to ice cream.

Abby ordered a super large sundae with extra toppings so they all could share. everyone dug in except Molly who smiled sweetly "Come on Molls" Nia said handing her a spoon "I'm just not hungry but thank you, you guys enjoy!" Molly said politely.

"Not just one piece" Abby said concerned that Molly was masking a eating disorder and made a mental note to talk to Molly and Pam alone.

competition time-

everyone was getting ready for the competition. glitter and sequins galore covered the changing room. Molly was quiet once again as her mother did her hair and she applied her own make-up. she didn't join in the usual banter with the girls she just sat on the floor stretching and limbering up.

"Girls quick run through" Abby called out.

the girls started the dance as Abby watched them and once again Molly was the weak link today after all her head really wasn't on the dance anymore.

"MOLLY! WE RE WORKED THIS SEQUENCE TWICE YESTERDAY AND YET YOU ARE STILL IN THE WRONG PLACE, YOUR A BEAT A HEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE! LISTEN TO THE MUSIC" Abby barked viciously as she clapped out the rhythm.

Molly tried to ignore Abby's outbursts but she could not block it out  any longer.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MOLLY, YOU HAVE BEEN OFF THIS WHOLE WEEK AND QUITE FRANKLY YOU ARE THE WEAK LINK"

"I just have a headache that's all, I'm sorry I will concentrate" Molly said trying to hold back the tears.

" WE ALL HAVE OUR PROBLEMS BUT WE DON'T TAKE THEM INTO DANCE WITH US, YOU KNOW THAT I CAN CUT YOU JUST LIKE THAT EVERYONE IS REPLACEABLE MOLLY " Molly couldn't hold it in any longer.

"EVRYONE IS JUST REPLACEABLE TO YOU AREN'T THEY" Molly chuckled "EVEN MOTHERS ARE REPLACEABLE TOO" Molly yelled making the other girls jump.

Abby looked confused so Molly spoke once more and the other girls watched the scene unfold before them " I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE MY PROBLEMS ARE IN DANCE SO I CAN'T HELP MY PROBLEMS WHEN YOU ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM" Molly said blaming Abby.

"BYE, YOUR DONE I WON'T HAVE ONE OF MY DANCERS SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT" abby screached.

"THE THING IS I AM NOT JUST A DANCER ... I'M... "Molly couldn't bring herselft to say it but she looked at the girls "I CAN'T KEEP THIS SECRET TO MYSELF ANY LONGER UGH!" Molly put her head in her hands  in frustration. " Molly you can tell us, it will be okay" Kendall said barely audible "Ugh you have no Idea... so I'm just going to say it. Girls Abby is my Biological mother!"  Molly blurted out.

"ALDC 5 minutes to go" the producer announed walking in feeling the uncomfortable silence only to back out the room slowly. 

Abby looked up, and Pam was in complete shock. she was frozen, the momsjaws dropping. The girls were muttering to each other glancing at Molly who couldn't take anymore she, ran out of the changing room. Abby didn't quite know how to react or what to do. the darkest secret she thought she had burried had now been uncovered. Abby got up and walked along the corridors ignoring excited fans calling out her name until she was outside the building closing  the front door behind her taking deep breaths but Molly's voice kept echoing in her head  that she was her biological mother

"Abby?" Pam opened the door and poked her head round the door.

"How the hell did Molly find out?"Abby snapped

"Molly was looking for a red flower to wear to dance the beginning of the week and well she couldn't find it so went into my room and found the music box your mother gave me to give to Molly so I kept  it safe or so I thought and well she found it full of pictures, and the picture on top was of you and Molly when she was born" Pam finally said.

"I never thought you would keep that picture or the paper work let alone keep it somewhere Molly would find, anyway I told you to get rid off them"

"I couldn't, I thought Molly has a right to know and I was going to show her when the time was right" Pam added weakly.

"She really looks up to you Abby... you were her idol way before she found out the truth, please don't shut her out.... Please " Pam pleaded.

" Look I need to get away and think about this... , I need to think somethings over I'm sorry..." Abby went to leave "Gianna can take care of the girls.. tell them I wish them good luck and don't let me down or them selves" Abby said taking one last glance at Pam before she left the competition.