~6~

Sinlis POV

After school today I realized jahs been ignoring me. So I get ready for the date with artist and then decide to call him.

(Outfit for today)  (them shits not even at her knees Tfff skskskskksks)

Jahseh🖤... ringing... ringing

Hello..?

Yea jah I wanted to ask you something

What is it?

Why have you been ignoring me all day?

I'm just in a bad mood about the Geneva shit

So you decide to take it out on me either way it's fine I understand

Alright well have fun on your date you look beautiful by the way

And with that he hangs up leaving me speechless. That was sweet he doesn't usually compliment on things but I'll take it.

Once I finished getting dressed I text artist to let him know I'm ready. He responds five minutes later and says he's on the way.

I walk outside and spot artist so I hop in the car and give him a side hug. "So where are we going?" I say with excitement. "We're going somewhere" he says laughing. "Nigga I- Yall keep playin with me and y'all gon end up stabbed" I say squinting at him.

"Shshsh Issa surprise chill babygirl" he says making me blush and keep quiet.

He takes the car out of park and begins to head off to wherever the fuck we going. In the middle of the ride he places his hand on my fat ass chicken thighs. I peek a look at him and he's acting like nothing.

Shrugging it off I continue to look out the window.

A couple minutes later we finally pull up... somewhere...

We pull up to a hill with a picnic all set up. "Where are we" I ask "I don't know" he says laughing as we both sit down and start opening the basket.

He pulls out a single rose from the basket breaks the stem and puts it behind my ear. Blushing I put my hair behind my ear as I thank him.

We begin to pull out some food and place it on some napkins. There was a bunch of different types of sandwiches. A couple of juices and sodas and he also had a candle in the middle of the blanket.

"So what do you think" he says with a slight smile as he takes a bite into a sandwich. "This is beautiful thank you" I say as I also continue to eat. I grab my drink and struggle to open it and it falls.

"You know ever since you bumped into me I was like this one clumsy ass girl" he said making me laugh "shut up" I say and we both reach for the drink. We laugh and he hands me the drink.

Jahsehs POV

I sigh as I sit home bored, then I realize ski was supposed to start school today so I decided to call him.

Sokeleypokeley💦...ringing...ringing...

AYE AYEEEE

Yeo daddy why you ain't come today?

My bad baby I slept in

OH YOU GAY GAY

ONLY FOR YOU DADDYYY (he fake moans daddy)

AII SO UH- IMAHAVETODIP

I hung up as I heard him laughing at me. Then after about five minutes he FaceTimes me.

Yeoooo you tryna come thru my girls over here and her friends here too.

AII bro I'll be over soon

I hung up and decided to just go in my basketball shorts.

At stokeleypokeleys house SKSKSK

Walking up to the door I open it to a bunch of giggling and yelling. I walk in and see drinks and shots in there hands. "Oooh soo this what we doing now" I say as I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"Jah this my babygirl deea" he says as he kisses her neck since she's in his lap. "Yeo" I say as she giggles. "And this her friend jenesis" he says as I look over to her. She's sexy as fuuck.

"Sup babygirl" I say as she gets up and sits on my lap and hands me a shot.

After a couple hours we were all drunk as hell. Ski and his girl decided to go to his room so me and jenesis went to the guest room. We started kissing and getting undressed.

She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me kissing me some more. (I'm terrible at smuts so y'all know what happened)

Sinlis POV

Artist and I had a great time he was now driving me back home. He walked me up to my front door and stopped me before I opened it.

"Hey uh do you mind if I do something before I go" he says while scratching his head. "Umm sure what is it" I say as I turn towards him.

He slowly walks closer to me making me back up into the door. He places a hand above my head and the other hand and my waist pulling me closer. He leans in for me to place my lips on his so I slowly lean in and start kissing him.

Artist then pulls away and starts kissing my neck making me blush. He kisses all the way back up to my ear and says "see you tomorrow love" and slowly releases my waist, walking away.

I turn around and begin opening the door placing my keys in the bowl once again. I head straight up to my room and get dressed then I hear a bunch of banging and moaning coming from my neighbors house. I sigh and decide to ignore it. I decide to call jah to see if he'd fall asleep on the phone with me again but he doesn't answer.

Jahsehs POV

I get up from the bed sloppily and head downstairs stumbling over my own feet. I walk out the house And spot a familiar house I shake it off and drive back home.

When I get home I head straight to my room and grab my phone seeing I have 3 missed calls from Sinlis I try calling back but no response.

Putting my phone on my nightstand, I end up falling asleep.