~9~

Jahsehs POV

I wake up and get dressed so I can go to school. Once I got dressed I ate breakfast and then hopped in my car to go to school.

As soon as I get to school every bodies whispering and looking in a certain direction. So I was curious and looked as well.... jenesis goddamit vro. I look away as soon as she was about to turn around.

Peeking over my shoulder I see her walking towards me. i see Sinlis walking by So I grabbed Sinlis and start kissing her. I peeked and seen her with a stank face and then walking away.

Once she was gone I let Sinlis go "I'm so sorry I had to I didn't want her to talk to me I'm sorry" I say as she looks at me with wide eyes after the kiss.

"Look just don't ever kiss me again" she says as she walks away with a blank expression. Fuck whyd I do that. I chase after her and stop her before she walked into class. "Listen I'm sorry ok can we just put this behind us" I say as she nods her head walking pass me and going into the class.

Sighing I walked in and sat next to ski, deea and Sinlis. Sinlis sighs as I look over at her. "Hey sin how's ur week so far" ski says as Sinlis looks at him with an angry look. "Bae let her chill for a minute" deea says rubbing skis arm as he nods.

"Sin baby whenever you need a talk don't forget you can text me" deea says to Sinlis and she nods.

After that the class finally started and we all got our papers and pencils to get started.

Class finally ends after 35 minutes so we all gather our things to get up and walk out. As soon as we walk out artist walks up to Sinlis and gives her a hug. I give him a death stare as he looks at me.

"Jah don't even worry about it" ski says patting my back. I shrug it off and walk away to my next class.

On the way to my next class I spot jenesis again. "Vro I think she got this class with us" ski says as he looks at jenesis walking towards us. "Im not in the mood to talk to her man" I say as I walk over to my seat.

Sinlis POV

"How've you been sin?" Artist say as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Well I've been fine how bout you" I say as I grab his hand and put them to his side. "Damn that's how you gon be" he says with a small smirk. "Sorry just not in a touchy mood.

"Nah it's coo let's just go to class Aii" I nod in response as we begin walking. We walk into class and I spot some girl standing in front of jahseh trying to talk to him but he is ignoring her by looking out the window.

I laugh and she looks over at me with a stank face. "You the bitch jah kisses in the hallway" she says walking over to me. "Hold up you and him what?" Artist says looking up from his seat.

I roll my eyes "so what if he did kiss me why is that your concern?" I say crossing my arms. "That's my nigga got it?" She says as Geneva walks in. "Excuse me bitch? Whose yuh nigga?" Geneva says walking up the girl getting in her face.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" everyone in class shouts as I roll my eyes. "SHUT UP" Geneva says as she crosses her arms.

"Jahseh is mine and he's my baby daddy" Geneva says as this new girl smacks her. "If he was yours why did he fuck me afew days ago?" So this is jenesis...

"Aii bitches if y'all gon do allat get the fuck out the classroom nobody needs here about y'all hoe ass deeds" I say rolling my eyes sitting down.

They both get quiet and everyone laughs. They scoff and Geneva walks out the class as jenesis takes a seat.

I feel eyes burning holes into my face so I look around and spot jahseh looking at me. I smile and then look away as the teacher walks in getting my attention.

Skipping to lunch

Jah, ski, deea and I walk into the cafe as a group. None of us wanted lunch so we just sat and chilled together. Deea sat in between skis legs as ski was sitting side says with one leg up on the bench and resting his elbow on his knee.

As I'm sitting next to jah he rest his head on my shoulder. I slightly smile and pat his head as he tries biting my arm. "Boy u a cannibal" I say as he laughs.

After lunch we decide to just head home and skip the rest of school. We all go to ski house which is right next door to mines. "So yooour the mystery boy next door" I say as he laughs "I guess I am I always keep the lights off in my room it keeps it cool" he says as we walk into his living.

To be continued...