~10~

Jahsehs POV

At skis house we all sit back on the couch chilling watching some movies. "Yeo gimme duh fooking popcorn" I say to deea as she smacks my arm "boy as nicely the fuck" she says with a scrunched up face. "Aii Aii gimme iiiiit pleeease" she nods and hands me it.

Sinlis Is leaning her head on my shoulder as I pass her some popcorn as well. "Jah you fucker This is where u fucked that bitch huuuh" Sinlis says as she sits up and looks at me with a goofy face.

"Yes it is" I say with a blank expression. " she smelt like fish when she walked passed me" Sinlis says making us all laugh. "Aye I was drunk don't dick ride" I say as I playfully push her.

"You like the salmon pussy that's all" she says making us laugh again. "Vro she did stink" ski says smacking my arm as he laughs. "Y'all dick ridiiiing meee hop offf" I say slightly laughing. "Not our fault you like them musty bitches" Sinlis says laughing again and putting her hands up in defense.

"And you like the big lipped baboons" I say making her mouth grow wide. "BOOOY I- Listen" She says and then starts laughing. "I don't really like him thoo" she says sounding serious. I nod with a goofy face and she hits me.

"Ok ok that's enough" she says as she gets out a final laugh. I decide to try and make a little progress with Sinlis so I place my hand on her fat ass thunder thigh as I continue to look at the tv playing it off. In the corner of my eye I see her look at my hand then at me she shrugs it off and acts like it's nothing.

I slightly smirk and keep my hand where it is. A couple minutes later I feel her lay her head on my shoulder once again. This time she turns her body facing me bending her legs so they're up on the couch with her head still on my shoulder. Making me put my handing in between her legs.

She snuggles into my neck as I smile laying my head on hers. I hope it stays like this I don't want to be pushed away anymore.

Sinlis POV

I've been pretty rude to jah lately so I decided to stop being all mean and be nice.

Feeling my eye lids begin to get heavy I cuddle up into jah to take a quick nap I peek over at ski and deea and their already asleep. I feel jah place his head on mines making me giggle inside.

We end up falling asleep during the movie.

A couple of hours later I wake up ontop of jahs chest with his arms around my waist. On a separate couch from ski and deea. I yawn as I rubb my eye and try to get up off of jah but his arms tighten around me.

I grab his hand and pull them off of me slowly not waking him up. Once I finally succeed I get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink. I turn around to see ski rubbing his eye "Well damn help yourself" he says with a smile. "Sorry I was thirsty" I say laughing as he nods.

H e walks up besides me and leans his back against the sink next to me. "So do you and the baboon go out?" He says crossing his arms while looking at his feat as I drink. "Nah we just went on one little date"I say finishing up my drink.

"Oh well then why do you kiss already?" He says as he looks up at me. "I don't know to be honest I feel like he's just doing it for something" I say shrugging as I place the cup besides me. "Well I think you should stay away from him" ski says as he walks out the kitchen going back to the living room.

I take a seat at a small two seated table in the kitchen and begin to think. My thoughts are interrupted by two pairs a hands on my shoulder. I turn to see jah "Hey did you sleep well?" He says as he pats my shoulder as I nod in response.

"Sorry if you felt uncomfortable sleeping ontop of me there was no room on the other couch so I had to move" he walks over to the fridge opening it as he speaks. "It's fine" I say shrugging it off. He walks over to the table and sits on the opposite side of me.

"You've been kinda off lately is there something up?" He says messing with a bottle of water as he speaks. "Look the kiss ok I just don't want to ruin our friendship we met like 2-3 weeks ago I want everything to be normal for once" I say thinking of my past ex's.

He nods "whatever makes you comfortable I'll be waiting" and with that he gets up and leaves, leaving me to think about what he meant by that.