~12~

Sinlis POV

I wake up on the couch alone and see that everyone's gone. I get up and walk upstairs to skis room and see them playing on his PlayStation.

Sitting down behind jah I cross my legs and rest my chin on his shoulder watching them play."morning sleep head" Jah says patting my head. I giggle and say good morning back.

"So are we just gonna skip school and play video games all day?" I ask as I tilt my head looking at jahs cheek. "Well ski said he had something planned a little later but he won't tell us yet so for now yes" Jah says as he looks at me thru the corner of his eye.

I snatch the controller from jah and start playing (the game is fortnite duos). He tries to take the controller back but I move farther and farther away each time. "JAH LEMME PLAAY" I say as I scoot and then fall off duh bed. Everyone including me laughs. "Sorrrrrry" Jah says snatching the controller back.

"Oh so u just gon leave me here" I say still on the floor. "Yup" He says looking at the tv. I stayed on the floor for what felt like years and jah finally helps me up. "Why'd you stay on the floor stupid" he says wrapping his arms around me and picking me up harshly making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"YOU MADE ME FALL STUPID" I say as he lays me down on the bed and then sits down to continue playing his game. He laughs as he hands me the controller "you can play now cry baby" he says as he gets behind me this time and puts his chin on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. "I should fart on you" I say laughing as he smacks my stomach.

"Nah chill" He says as he stops smacking my stomach. He puts his arms back around my waist and watches me play with deea now.

The boys were cheering us on to win the game. We get down to the last two duo teams and we are camping ontop of a hill, deea gets shot down and I have to kill the last person.

I finally find the last person and start shooting at them. Once I knocked them down I had to walk up to them and kill them. As I finally do so jahseh squeezes and lifts me up making us both fall back.

I laugh and hug jah as we both sit up and ski punches me in the shoulder playfully. Ski then grabs the controller and turns off the system. "Aii get dressed y'all head home and meet back at my place" we all nod and leave to go get dressed.

After a two hours everyone meets back at our place.

(Sins outfit)

(Jahs outfit)

(Jahs outfit)

Deea walks in late wearing a burgundy tank top and some black shorts. We all compliment each other on our outfits.

We all gather into the living room and talk for a bit. Then we get up and gather into one car and head out to wherever ski wants us to go.

Once we arrived we got out of the car. We're at a fancy restaurant. We start ordering and jah gets a big ole steak while I get pork chops with a side of salad. Deea and ski share a plate of food and we begin to dig in.

"Yeo this niggas disturbed" ski says grabbing my attention as I look up seeing him record jah cutting the steak with a goofy face. I laugh and smack the back of his head making his head snap towards me as he points the butter knife at me. "OH SHIT WAIT IM SORRY" I says as I raise my hands up.

Jahs pokes my hand with the knife making me giggle. He puts the knife down and ski and him start to talk then me and deea start to talk.

After a couple of minutes a random guy walks over and ask me for my number. Jahs head snapped so quick as if he knows who this person was because other wise he wouldn't care if someone ask for my number.

"Ayo man this my girl back the fuck up" Jah says standing up getting into the guys face. "Jah don't do this here we're in a restaurant" I say tugging at his shirt. "Nah this nigga disrespecting me fuck the restaurant" he says as he steps closer to the guy.

"Aye man listen I'm sorry don't worry about it I'll go ion want no bee-" he gets cut off by jah punching him in the face knocking the guy off his feet. "Now get the fuck outta here nigga that's just a warning" Jah says hunching over his body on the ground punchin him one more time.

Jah walks towards me and grabs my things and tells ski that he don't wanna be here anymore. Jah grabs my wrist and we walk out and head to the car. "Jah really why would you do that" I say looking at his fist ass they have blood a little bit. He puts his head in his palm as his legs shake so I put my hand on his leg to calm him down.

To be continued...