Chapter One

Where were those fucking bandages? He couldn't go out in public looking like this. Like a girl.

Katsuki couldn't afford a binder, the school fees were too high and not mention food and other necessities needed to be bought as well. So he just settled for bandages and layering. Yes he knew it wasn't smartest or safest way, but what other option did he have?

He wrapped the bandages around his chest tightly and then placed on a sports bra that was a couple sizes too small. He needed to hide his chest.

Nobody could know that he wasn't actually a guy, nobody could know he was trans. If anybody found out he would no longer be respected. He would no longer be able to become the number one pro-hero.

Once he felt like his chest was covered enough he placed on his shirt losely along with the rest of his uniform. Keeping his uniform crumpled and untidy meant slight lumps on his chest wouldn't be noticed, or maybe they'd just be passed off as pecks. Either one was fine as long as nobody found out he was biologically female.

He walked out of his dorm slouching, not much had changed since their first year, other than the fact shinso joined their class.

He had managed to make it through the first year with anyone finding out but it was just going to get harder as they got older and he matured more in a physical way.

Katsuki had been considering getting a Mastectomy but it would hinder his training to become the number one hero and he couldn't fall behind that shitty nerd, Deku, so it'd just have to wait.

He was currently getting testosterone injections weekly without telling anyone, other than his doctor of course.

He rarely went home anymore, he would lie and tell he was busy. Usually he'd get his testosterone injections early on a saturday morning then come back to train.

Only eight people new about his 'condition' and that was both his parents, Principal Nezu, Aizawa, Allmight, his doctor and Shitty Deku. And the only reason they know is because he didn't have much other choice. Deku quickly figured it out on his own from them being childhood friends, and he didn't want to continue living life as a girl, living with the feeling of being tortured by his own body, so he told the people necessary to help his transition.

As Katsuki arrived at the classroom he could hear everyone talking inside. For no reason in particular his dysphoria was much worse today than most other days and he really didn't want to enter the classroom but he had to. He couldn't fall behind. So he took a deep breath and entered the classroom with his regular scowl on his face, silently praying nobody would catch onto the slight change in his mood.

Soon after he sat down at his desk Aizawa entered the classroom. They all exchanged their regular greetings before class began.

Class went by in a blur, Katsuki couldn't remember the majority of stuff they had talked about. He was distracted and Eijirou had noticed.

"Hey Bakubro!" He called out after him as they exited class for their lunch break, although Katsuki ignored him.

"Bakugo! Wait up!" He exclaimed as he jogged to catch up. Once he had he placed his hand on Kastuki's shoulder and made him turn around to face him, "Hey, what's going on man? Something up? You were really out of it in class."

Of course Eijirou would notice, only he would. The bloody caring bastard.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm fine," he said in an attempt to brush the other male off but of course, it wasn't that easy.

Eijirou wouldn't let him go though, he would keep pushing and there wasn't a damn thing Katsuki could do about it.

He sighed as Eijirou continued to push at what was possibly wrong with him. He could feel his anger rising up, he just wanted to ignore his issues, not face them. At least not these issues anyways.

"Oi, Shitty-hair. Shut the fuck up." He growled lowly, he didn't want to talk about it, especially with Eijirou. He actually considered the red-haired idiot a friend, a good friend, even if he wouldn't admit it. He was afraid of what would happen if he found out, he didn't want the other to think less of him.

Luckily Eijirou got the clue and backed off as they entered the cafeteria.

They grabbed a lunch tray each and then walked over to the table that they always sat at with Mina, Kyoka, Denki, Hanta and more recently Hitoshi as he wanted to sit with his boyfriends.

Eijirou sat down and slid over to beside Mina before Kastuki sat down next to him. On the other side of the table were the three lovebirds, Denki, Hanta and Hitoshi, while poor Kyoka was on just a chair on the end of the table.

Mina had started calling the group the baku-squad at some point last year and it kind of just stuck, now the majority of them just called it that, despite Katsuki telling them not to multiple times, in the end he just gave up.

Anyways, as they group were talking about random things and he hadn't been really paying any attention until a certain topic came up.

"My cousin came as non-binary last week! I'm so proud of them!"

Denki seemed to be beaming with pride and soon they were talking about his cousin.

Denki's cousin often hung out with the group of friends when they went to the movies or anything like that, so they were all very excited and happy for the person.

Soon they were discussing what their preferred name was so they wouldn't make them upset when they saw them.

They were all so relaxed about it, but Katsuki felt overwhelmed. He didn't want to listen to this conversation any longer, so he got up and left in a hurry, which didn't go unnoticed.

As Katsuki stormed his way back to the dorms for the rest of lunch murmurs broke out amongst the group of friends as to what could have upset him so much that he stormed off without a word.