Chapter Three

Ejirou knocked again, trying to get Katsuki's attention, "Come on man, I know you're in there!" He called out. He was worried about his friend, "I know you don't like help but sometimes it's good to accept it, especially from friends!" He continued to bug Katsuki.

Katsuki however, was throwing stuff around on the other side of the door, trying to find a majorly oversized hoodie knowing that Ejirou would not leave without seeing him and making sure he was fine.

Katsuki would've just bandaged up his chest again but Recovery Girl had already taken them off him. She said that he could get them back tomorrow but he needed to be much more careful. If he wasn't then she said she'd take them away again but this time he wouldn't get the back and he did not want that.

Once he found his oversized hoodie he through it on and shifted it around to make sure his chest wasn't too noticeable. He then went over to the door and opened it with a huff.

"What do you want shitty hair?" he grumbled out as he stood in the doorway.

Ejirou, of course, just pushed by him with a smile and walked into Katsuki's room, "I heard you were sick so I bought you some leftover soup from dinner, You need to eat to keep your strength up so you can get better man!"

Katsuki was quick to roll his eyes, "I'm fine, now get out." Every moment the other could see him with another moment that he could notice something wasn't 'right', if eijirou stared for too long at his chest, it was over, if he didn't know already.

"Look Bakugou, we need to talk. I know you don't really like trans people but being transphobic isn't manly dude, i mean-"

"I'm not transphobic asshole, if you are a trans woman you're a fucking woman, if your a trans guy your a fucking guy. I couldn't give two shits about what's between your legs."

Ejirou's mouth was open and it took him a minute to process what Katsuki had said before he let out a sigh of relief. He just knew he wasn't like that, he turned back to the other male with a smile and gave him a thumbs up.

Katsuki also sighed in relief but metally, so that's what everything was about earlier, Eijirou had thought he was transphobic, he hadn't figured out he was actually trans, which gave him one less thing to worry about.

Now all Katsuki needed to do was to get the other out of his room, so he could relax. It was hot in his room and the jumper he was wearing was exactly helping him cool down. He was sweating up a storm in it.

Ejirou had managed notice how warm he'd gotten as well, of course he would, "Hey bro you look really hot, maybe you should take the jumper off and cool down-"

"No!" Once again Katsuki had cut him off. He only had a singlet on underneath and the would definitely reveal his little secret to the other, and he could not have that.

Of course, this confused Ejirou, "Dude, you're sweating up a storm, you look like you're about to pass out!" He exclaimed as he placed his hands on the other shoulders and pretty much forced Katsuki to take a seat on his bed.

Katsuki quickly whacked away the others hands and cursed him out about touching him. He usually didn't care too much when it was the redhead who touched him but this was a different situation, one he definitely didn't like.

Ejirou frowned, he just wanted to help his friend but he couldn't do anything unless the other let him, but he knew how stubborn Katsuki was, he knew he wouldn't accept anyone's help unless it was forced onto him.

The redhead had made up his mind, he was going to help the other even if he didn't want to accept it.

He looked the blonde dead in the eyes and handed him the soup before he demanded that he eat it.

Katsuki could see how serious Ejirou was being about this, he could probably escape but it wasn't worth the effort so he grumbled lowly and ate the soup.

Once he had finished it he looked up as the redhead with a sigh, "Look, I ate the shitty fucking soup so can you leave me alone now?"

Ejirou shook his head, "No way am I leaving until I know that you are fine, which means you can't look like your about to pass out from heat stroke. Off with the jumper!" he exclaimed.

Once again Katsuki refused, he was not taking off the jumper and he made that very clear to Ejirou.

The redhead wouldn't take no for an answer and began trying to force the jump the blonde.

Katsuki tried to explode the other but he just ended up hardening his skin, rendering his explosions useless.

This wasn't good, if he didn't manage to get the redhead off him his secret is out and he could not have that.

Katsuki continued to try and push Ejirou off him unsuccessfully. It wasn't looking good for him.

Ejirou had managed to pin the blonde down on the bed in a compromised position, but despite that he couldn't escape the position.

The red haired boy sighed, "Sorry bro, but i'm trying to help you out here." He said. He was about to lift off the jumper when he noticed two bumps on the other males chest.

Katsuki took that opportunity to push him off and onto the floor before quickly covering his chest with his arms and turning to face the wall.

"Did you get hit by a quirk? Is that what Todoroki meant by sick?" He asked softly one he took a moment to process it all.

Katsuki however shook his head, "No, I didn't get hit by a quirk." He said in possibly the softest tone of voice that had ever been heard from him, which granted, wasn't that soft but for it to come from him it was.

Ejirou was confused now, "Then what? Tell me what's going on Bakugou!" He exclaimed, he wanted to help his friend but he couldn't do that unless he told him what was going on.

"Kirishima, I'm a fucking chick."