Chapter Four

"Kirishima, I'm a fucking chick."

"What?"

"You heard me, I'm a chick, I don't have a dick."

Ejirou took a minute to process what he was saying again. Once he had he looked over at Katsuki who uncharacteristically looked like he was about to burst into tears despite the fact he was trying to cover it up badly.

Ejirou began to speak again but Katsuki was quick to cut him off by telling him to shut up.

He didn't want the redheads false words of comfort, he wanted silence. He wanted calm. He didn't want to be treated like some weak frail girl!

However, he didn't give up, the blonde needed to hear these words, he just didn't know it yet.

"Just because you don't have a dick, doesn't mean you aren't a guy or you aren't manly. In fact, you're the manliest guy I know and nothing can change that!"

Katsuki's eyes brimmed with tears but he quickly wiped them away. Why was he so emotional all of a sudden? This was so stupid! He hated this! He hated that he had been born a female! He hated that he never felt comfortable in his own body! He hated this so much! Why couldn't he have been born a male? Why did he have to go through all this trouble?

He was angry and he was hurting, he couldn't control his emotions.

He muttered something under his breath, something that was directed towards the redhead but he didn't hear and asked the other to repeat himself.

"I said get the fuck outta my dorm shitty hair!" He screamed at the male, tears once again building up in the corner of his eyes. He couldn't let the other see him cry or see him vulnerable. Not now, not ever. He couldn't be seen as weak!

Ejirou held his hands up to show he meant no harm to the hurting boy in front of him, he quickly and cautiously made his way out of the room with a sigh. Katsuki would never open up to him unless he trusted him with his whole heart, something that seemed to be difficult for the blonde to do at any given time.

He just wanted to help his friend, but he couldn't do that unless he let him and he wouldn't let him help. It was frustrating.

The moment the redhead was out of his room he quickly got up to close and lock the door. Once that was done he pressed his back to the door and slowly slid down until he was hugging his knees.

Not even moments later, the tough, 'better than everyone', Katsuki Bakugou was sobbing into his knees, cursing himself out. How could he have let this happen? He didn't know, he was always so careful, always covering up, he didn't a single item of tight clothing, he always wore the ace bandages, no matter how dangerous it was, he'd wake up before everyone else in the dorms to have a shower, he kept his door locked of a night usually so that no one could see him so vulnerable.

Katsuki sat there for a good ten or so minutes before he finally managed to calm down.

Once he was calm he got up and went over to his desk, immediately sitting down and logging onto his computer. He couldn't take feeling like this anymore, he needed to do something about it.

---

Katsuki had no idea how late he stayed up the night before, he'd passed out at his desk, his computer still open on what he was looking at earlier. He woke up to a knock at his door, tired and confused as to why he was at his desk when all the memories came flooding back.

He got up and threw open the door forgetting that he was only wearing a loose-fitting shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He was lucky it was only Izuku.

"Kacchan you missed class yesterday and weren't there this morning. I thought I would check on you."

Katsuki glanced back at his computer to check the time when the greenette said he'd missed the morning classes. It was 11:56am. Shit.

Izuku glanced past the explosive blonde and got a glimpse of his computer screen, immediately worried by what he saw.

"Kacchan that's dangerous, you could do more damage than help. I know you want to transition fully but these things take time, don't rush it." He said, worry lacing his voice. He had done his research the moment Katsuki had told him that he wasn't actually female, he wanted to be there for his childhood friend.

"Shut it Deku! You don't know shit! You're just some worthless loser." The blonde hadn't meant to explode, he hadn't blown up like that without reason in a few months now seeing as the two usually got along nowadays.

The greenette sighed, knowing very well about his childhood friends short temper and how to not act. Instead, he shrugged, "I'm worried for you Kacchan, and so are you're other friends. You should talk to them." With that last piece of advice, Izuku left Katsuki to his thoughts.

---

Katsuki didn't show up to class for the rest of the day, claiming he was still sick. He let Izuku's words and worries swirl around his mind before pushing them aside.

He couldn't let the greenette or redhaired losers' thoughts get to him. He had to be firm with his decisions. He couldn't back down, who would people see him as then? Someone who could get pressured easily? Who would that for their prohero? He needed to stick with what he chose originally. He needed to be more stubborn about this.

He made his final choice. He needed to do this for himself, even if it wasn't advised, even if there was a higher risk of something going wrong, he needed this. He didn't know how much he could take of his own mind abusing him though his thoughts before he snapped.

He had no room for doubt to grow.