Part Two

Hmm, Dot and Bendy.......I see it.

"Gimme a smoochie Mr Mailman!" Dot cried, heart eyes again as she tried to kiss Bendy, who was trying his best to push her away.

He held her out at arms length. "Ugh, no way! And for the last time, I'm not a mailman! My name's Bendy!" He barked at her.

It didn't stop Dot though. Violetta watched both annoyance and amusement as the child leaned up against Bendy, a suggestive look on her face. "Oooh, Bendy, huh? Why don't ya 'bendy over' so I can see those sweet buns!"

Violetta marched over, grabbing Dot by the scruff of her neck. "Okay, that's enough of that! You're only what, ten?" She growled lowly, before drop kicking the Warner away. "And stay out!"

What if.. Violetta.. kisses Bendy instead of Dot???

Violetta froze and looked at Bendy, who looked equally shocked. He then turned to the anon. "Okay, a little too far."

Vi nodded. "I'm not interested in any sorta romance, sorry..?"

Aww~ come on you two~

Violetta huffed. "I don't want to have to spell it out for you. Not. Interested." She paused, turning to the demon. "Does platonic kiss count?"

He flushed. "Wh-what?"

She smirked and suddenly pecked him on the cheek, snickering as he turned red as a tomato. "Well, that's probably as close as he's gonna get to an actual kiss."

"Yeah, go easy on him, he's still a virgin!"

"B-Boris! Behave!"

Dot shall return, and probs try to get revenge on Violetta for kissing her "mailman".

"Shh!" Dot whispered as Violetta walked by. "Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting Violetta!"

Of course, Violetta could hear this, and immediately whipped around to spot Dot holding a gun with a strange hat on. "Why you little-!"

And now I just wonder...how will Bendy react if someone tells him that Dot wants to kill Violetta for giving him a kiss?

Violetta was holding Dot up by the scruff of her neck, causing the girl to drop the gun. Bendy had walked over too, somehow having known what was happening, and placed his hands on his hips to glare at Dot.

"Oh, hi there!" Dot said nervously. "I was just.." She suddenly got herself away from Violetta and kissed Bendy straight on the lips. Bendy straightened like a rod, tail and all, eyes wide. When she backed off again, he spat on the ground in disgust as Dot jumped on the air with hearts in her eyes. "WOO! JACKPOT, BABY!"

"Yuck!" Bendy cried, wiping his mouth as Dot zoomed off again. "WHY YOU LITTLE TWERP!"

Violetta was howling in laughter on the ground at that.

Bendy gets all the kisses, why not Boris? I'll smooch him! ♡ *gives Boris a kiss* ♡

Boris leaned back, a small look of disgust on his face as he wiped his cheek off. "Bleh, don't do that. I'm sorry, but I don't like kisses."

Violetta snickered from behind him. "C'mon, Boris, they just wanna give you some love~" She said teasingly as he turned to glare at her, making her laugh.

Hmmm...., Bendy, mind telling me why you're so small?

Bendy glared in the direction of the voice. "You're mocking me, aren't you?"

Violetta chuckled. "At least you aren't the only short one, Bendy."