Chapter five

When he came back with his bags she was nowhere to be found. He set the bags down in the bedroom and called for her, heading to the bathroom door and knocking on it. He was waiting for a response when he felt a pair of arms lock around his neck and her giggles soft in his ears. He turned and bent, lifting her off the ground. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him from behind. He held onto them. "Where to, madam?"

"To Paris," she said, nipping at his ear when he tried to turn his head to look at her.

"Wait, for real?"

"Mmhmm," she said. "I got a mail saying there's been a delay in the third schedule. Three whole more days."

"That's amazing!" 

She giggled and leaned over to kiss him. He turned his head to kiss her better. She broke away laughing at the awkward angle, then hopped off his back so she could kiss him properly. "Mmm, before I forget, we've got to go to Berlin first for the Coldplay concert tonight."

He lifted his head, dazed. "What concert?"

She shrugged. "A bunch of us at the awards yesterday made this plan backstage. It'll be fun. I've not been to a concert in a while. Let's go, na? We won't be able to do stuff like this back home," she said, continuing to peck at his lips.

He shrugged as well. "Okay.  But that means we'll have to pack up and find a flight," he kissed her long and slow after he said it and she moaned in complaint when he lifted his head. He chuckled and kissed her again, shuffling towards the bed until her knees met the edge of it and they toppled over. She laughed and pulled him closer as she scooted backwards onto it. He looked into her shining eyes and was mesmerised anew. She saw his expression soften and blushed. Her smile widened in concert with his.

For a few long moments they just looked at each other, revelling in the fact that they were together and happy. She could see the minute striations in his irises, the different shades of brown and black clearly visible in the sunshine filtering through the curtains. Her gaze flicked to his lips and she was fascinated by how soft they looked, swollen and glistening faintly from their kisses.

She looked back up to his eyes to find him studying her lips with an equally intense focus. She ran her tongue across them to assuage their sudden dryness and saw his eyelids droop. His gaze when it met hers again was hooded and intense. It caused an involuntary shiver to run through her body.

With a hand on the nape of his neck she urged him back to her lips. He came without resistance. His tongue coaxed her lips open and she met it with her own. Her eyes closed as she lost herself in the pleasure of kissing him. His hums and moans of pleasure vibrated against her mouth and drew matching sounds from her. Their hands stayed buried in each other's hair, the kiss taking over their entire attention and leaving no space for further exploration.

She could feel his increasingly laboured breathing washing against the skin of her philtrum. The sensation was the spark to a rush of heat that filled her body and made her breathless. She moaned and lifted one leg to wrap around his hips. She felt his lips still against hers before he groaned and tilted her head with his hands to kiss her deeper as he began to pulse his hips in a slow, rhythmic pattern that made her gasp.

The kiss turned carnal, their lips sucking, their teeth nipping and their tongues stroking and massaging each other. She began writhing beneath him, unable to control the movements of her body. He groaned and pressed her harder into the mattress. She moaned and pushed up against him, the ache in her breasts and between her thighs seeking relief but finding none. In response he pressed into her even harder, his hips speeding up their thrusts against hers. Their mouths continued to devour each other.