Chapter six

He snagged a corner of the robe she'd been wearing and used it to wipe the mess she'd left on his face. She raised her head just then and blushed a deep red before burying it in his neck. He bent his head and kissed her temple. She burrowed further into him. 

"I've wanted to do that for so long," he whispered into her ear. He saw it turn red and knew she was blushing harder. "Thank you for letting me."

She raised her head, cheeks still bright red, eyelids still half-closed with mortification. "No, thank you, for- for-" she stuttered, unable to continue as she blushed even deeper beneath his tender, heated gaze. She gave up on words and instead leaned in to kiss him. The kiss only made her blush further because she could taste herself in his mouth, smell her scent all over his cheeks, and it reminded her of everything he'd done in the past few minutes. He kissed her softly, reverently, like he hadn't just been tongue-fucking her while she rode his face. She shuddered and pulled away from him, bright red with embarrassment at the thought. 

"What's the matter?" he asked her. She shook her head, trying to escape his arms. He held her tighter. "Deepika?"

"Nothing," she mumbled. "Just embarrassed," she acknowledged with a tilt of her head. "I can't believe that I was so- so-" she sighed, "that I was so shameless."

Ranveer tilted her head with two fingers until her eyes met his. "I like you shameless. I want you shameless." He watched as his words made her blush even further. "I like that you blush so easily, but you know what I love?" She shook her head, eyes huge and vulnerable. "I love when you ask for more, when you lose control, when you take what you want without the slightest trace of a blush. I love when you tease me and seduce me because you're feeling like it. I love when you get impatient and pull my hair. I love when you scream and curse and bite." He watched as the embarrassment slowly cleared from her eyes and was replaced by a smile. 

She leaned in and kissed him again, this time a lush, indulgent kiss like the one that had started this whole interlude. "I love you," she said when she raised her head. "Every time I think I can't possibly love you any more, you prove me wrong. I love you so much," she whispered against his lips before kissing him again. 

He closed his arms around her and lost himself in the kiss. He had begun to pull her hips into his again when they were interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. She broke the kiss with a moan and pulled her robe towards her, searching for its pocket. Her body was still plastered to his and her hips still pulsed faintly in his lap. She found the phone at last and picked up the call.

"Hey, hi," she said. He raised a quizzical brow at her. "Alia," she mouthed to him. He shrugged and continued brushing his thumbs gently over the skin of her hips. "What's up?" she asked, as she began to rock her hips slowly over his. There was a wicked glint in her eye that had him holding back a laugh. 

"Me," he mouthed, "I'm up." She stifled a giggle and turned it into a half-cough. 

"Yeah, no, I'm fine," she said, glaring at him when he pinched her butt and she had to stifle her gasp. "Ranveer," she admonished, then rushed to cover up her mistake. "Yeah, he said he'd like to come, too." 

He grinned and leaned in to whisper in her other ear, "You're right about that." He sucked her earlobe into his mouth and she shivered. 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from shaking as she felt him bring his hands down between their bodies to undo the ties holding his pyjamas closed. "No, we haven't started yet," she said.