0

Hi! Welcome to this book. Thank you for giving it a chance. 

This book is not friendly to innocent eyes. It contains: murder, blood, mature language, and  mature content later in the book. 

Disclaimer: I do not own marvel

Please do not copy anything of this book, that wouldn't be nice. 

edited.

0 | THE FALL OF HYDRA. 

Their fall was inevitable. Hydra knew they wouldn't be able to restart again this time. They lost and they couldn't do anything but surrender.

Hydra knew that they would fall soon. Shield was attacking them with full force. Their systems had been hacked and spies were everywhere. No one could be trusted. Even their most secret facilities were in the hands of their enemies.

But their pride stood in their way of gaining even a bit of mercy. They grew desperate, they started killing themselves so that they wouldn't be imprisoned by them, or murdered. They burned everything, letting their knowledge die in flames. They had no one to help them. Their super soldiers, gone. Their experiments, gone.

Except Lucille Mercy, she was their ultimate weapon. The most dangerous predator ever to exist. And after years of experimenting she was finally perfect.

Lucille Mercy, made to kill. Made to be a monster who fed on her opponents.

She killed shield's agents one by one. Protecting the ones who made her. Lucille was cruel and cold, the only warmth inside of her was the blood she drank from her enemies. But every time she killed, the other agents thought it was an animal attack. Rabid dogs or wild animals that had been tested on by hydra. They didn't know what she was.

Even Bucky and Natasha were sure that it wasn't a human. Not after what happened with Bucky. They were sure that the black haired beauty was dead.

Eventually Lucille started changing. Desiring more than just her enemies. She need, no, craved more. She wanted to feel alive. And the only thing that made her close to feeling anything at all, was blood. Hydra didn't have the equipment to reset her mind so they couldn't do anything when she turned against her own side.

Over the span of weeks and months, Lucille started remembering. Her life before she was turned into a leech. She began to comprehend her past, and that this, now, wasn't the time she was meant to live in.

Her loved ones who had dead were like memories that were carved into her mind. Every time she slept, every time she even blinked, she saw them. She heard the bombs. She felt their dripping blood on her hands as she held the bodies closer to hers. She felt herself being ripped away from them, her screaming filling her mind.

Regaining her memories and emotions didn't make her feel alive. She wanted this agony to stop.

Hydra wasn't her home, and she was glad to say so. Hydra was her enemy. They had ripped her away from her mate, who was a soldier there too. One with a metal arm.

Hydra had tortured her, experimented on her and made her a monster. They had destroyed her.

And she would gladly return the favour.

Although Lucille wasn't completely conscious in her actions, still craving the euphoria that came with drinking blood, with killing. She could dissociate those who weren't hydra. She stopped attacking shield and killed everyone from hydra she could get her hands on. She tortured them and carved cuts into their faces- just like they had done to her.

And in no time hydra had fallen. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Have a nice day!