Chapter 2

When I woke up, I felt pain throughout my body. Tubes were linked to me flowing with energon. Around me was an enormous amount of space. Equipment for ground bridging, medical, physical and tech were in certain areas in this location. Surrounding the structure was rock. It seems like I'm in a secret base of someone's. I didn't notice that humans were playing a technology game on their small monitor on the higher level of the base. Bumblebee was observing my health levels since probably their medic is on an errand. No one else was in the base, so I assumed the rest were on a mission. I struggled getting up, bumblebee heard me and put me back down. 

I said "Why are you helping me when I tried to kill you?"

He made a few beeping noises which meant "I know megatron was using you and your pack as a weapon."

Bumblebee beeped three times, he said "What is your name?"

"I-I don't have a designation or name as you call it" I stammered. He was thinking of a name for me, Bumblebee put a servo to his chin with a thinking expression using his eyebrows. I thought about telling Bumblebee the truth that I did have a designation before arriving on earth but it was better this way, there was too much pain behind it.

Bumblebee beeped a couple of minutes, " How about the name, Silver, for your shining features?"

I considered the new designation, 'Yes, I didn't sound as similar to the one before since it was more mech than femme but its better than being called those cannibalistic designations the decepticons used to refer to you.' "Hm..Silver, has a good ring to it..Silver" I answered back to him.

Then a signal popped up on the monitor, then out came a voice, "Bumblebee open the groundbridge, we are returning to base." It sounded familar almost like family.

Bee rushed over to the groundbridge controls and pulled the lever down that opened the bridge with a beautiful stream of blue, light and dark greens, with a hint of purple in the mix. Out came running through was a red, blue and silver mech with a few cubes of energon and also a orange and white mech who seemed old for a war, and then skidded in a blue and silver femme with a sliver of pink on her helm while a big and thromping mech came waltzing in. All were carrying few cubes of energon in their servos, the ground bridge swiftly closed behind them. The squadron placed their cubes at the other end of the room, exhausted from their mission. The red and blue mech was the dear Optimus that I had once stood beside long ago, the others I've only seen on the news during the war on cybertrons falling days. 

Bee went to Optimus and far from my audio shot to listen in, it seemed that Bee was talking to Optimus and he seemed to be agreeing to then gazing at me during moments in their conversation. Optimus finally gave a nodd to Bee and Bumblebee came over to my sided once again.

"I spoke to Optimus if he would allow you to join our team, he agreed upon only one condition; that you would stay as my partner for surveillance purposes only if you wouldn't mind Silver?" he told me a little blushing as he finished.

I seemed a bit shocked to his request, it has been awhile since I've been in the comfort of an actual team and of new allegiance. Before with the pack, we only stood together since we had no where else to go to but with each other. I had two brothers and a sister back on cybertron many Vorns (83 earth years) before war was even a thought in the minds of the early cybertronians, we were all forged around the time of the golden age so of course many of us were different than the rest. 

He looked normal for the second oldest of us four, while we looked as of failed experiments. He left to live among the rest of cybertron's people, the two remaining told me to leave him as he be. I was too stubborn to leave him, I took off toward the early stages of the cities where he now lived, Iacon. I lived in the sonic canyons like the rest of our unusual species on cybertron so I had to make my way to Kaon and across the badlands to arrive to Iacon. I made it to Iacon in only 5 solar cycles (1 earth day), wasn't that bad since i didn't stop for breaks. I pondered at the buildings and sites, while not noticing the glares and disgusted faceplates of the mechs and femmes looking down at me.