Chapter 9

When we got to base, Ratchet loaded the information from the decepticon hard drive to the monitors. When it uploaded to the screens it wasn't information that pulled up, it was footage. Ratchet played it, when it played we saw megatron's ugly smirk.

-"I believe that you have received our gift telling from Starscreams failure to execute him in front of you. Let me say this: if you want your precious leader back, we can make an exchange; your wolftacon for Optimus. Meet at noon, the coordinates have been downloaded inside this message. If you don't arrive for the exchange, Optimus Prime will be executed."-the video went black.

Then the coordinates popped up white in the middle of the dark screen, "He wants to meet at the same coordinates when we lost contact with Optimus, BumbleBee and Silver" Ratchet explained. 

'What a pain in the tailpipe.'

Their was a long silence until Bulkhead broke the tension, "So what should we do?!"

"We should make the exchange, Optimus would do it if it were one of us on megatron's ship. So I will be willing to do it, for Optimus." I said proudly and confident.

"No its too risky." Ratchet opposed, "Even if we got back Optimus, it wouldn't make a difference"

"But it's the only possible way to get Optimus back, he's more important to you guys than I am!" I yelled bearing my jaws at him demanding not to be subjected.

Silence came upon us again as if death took us all.

"It looks like it's been decided then, we're making the exchange at noon." I said satisfied.

Bee was awake for the conversation and the video. He beeped booped,  "You can't do the exchange silver, you are as important as Optimus is. We would still be at a disadvantage with or without Optimus."

I harshly responded "Don't talk about Optimus like that, he is more of a leader than I nor any of us can ever be. I'm sorry Bee but it has to be done or Optimus will die because of me, I don't want that guilt on my shoulders for the rest of my life. No one would, that's why his life is in front of my own not after. If that is how you interpret Optimus' sacrifice then I'd rather die for him than be with a partner who doesn't consider his Leaders actions. I'm sorry bumblebee it's already been decided, I'm going."

Bee dropped his head down avoiding my glaring optics, I walked away offended for what Megatron has done. 

'Megatron will regret everything he said to me, including the pain he gave me from the past month. If he says I'm more powerful than the primes themselves, then I'll prove it to him that I am who he assumes by killing him without breaking a circuit (sweat).' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!! I will submit a longer one later, its just that school is taking up my free time more and more everyday!!

(This chapter has less errors so thats why i updated another this quickly)