Chapter 11

We arrived at the command center, megatron was waiting there beside starscream reviewing strategies for the coming plans ahead. My armor pulled the attention of everyone, I was slightly embarrassed lowering my helm down.

"There she is, a beauty isn't she starscream." megatron praised, astonished of Knockouts work. He pointed a hand gesturing to me and my beastly frame as if I were a trophy he had one.

Megatron came over towards me with one arm behind his back, he pulled my chin up and inspected my features since before were covered in dents and scratches.

"Here, a welcoming present from yours truly." said megatron revealing behind his back a collar with a chain leash. The collar was metallic and shiny, not a hint of decorative sense engraved.

Megatron attached the collar to my neck, 'Oh No!! I'm NOT his pet!!!!!' I tugged and twisted with all my might against the strength of megatron's. The collar started glowing and electricity started building inside, to then electrocuting me as I fell to the floor.

"W-What did you do to me?!" I weakly said to megatron as bolts sizzled from my body.

"This collar was created specifically to electrify to amounts that would fry a cybertronians processor, but in this circumstance I lowered it to where it only disabled your nervous system." explained Megatron amusingly.

I wiggled my claws, 'My limbs still function!!!!' So I waited for the right moment to strike, he turned his back toward me.  

I slowly got up and pounced on him with my drills spinning wildly, Knockout seeing my intentions called out, "SILVER DON'T!!!!"

Megatron turned around to Knockouts yelling to witness me in his face. Time slowed all around me, I stood on top of him trying to drill at his face but his hands were already below me, and almost holding my face plate in place. I kept on pushing against his strength, my anger was overflowing inside waiting to burst.

'Keep it together or you're gonna lose it'. I was so close to killing Megatron when something shocked me immobilizing me to a critical point that Megatron had a hold on me.

Time resumed and it was soundwave who gave me a blowing paralysis, my frame gave up on me.

I couldn't get away from his grip, Megatron was wide eyed,"How were you able to move from that amount of energy to only paralyze you?! Neither the less, soundwave increase the voltage to 10,000 in the collar. Knockout, for safety that this wouldn't happen again, put a muzzle on her."

"Right away my lord" Knockout responded, megatron threw me at Knockouts peds as skidded across the floor.

Knockout lifted me from the floor and carried me on his back towards the lab again. I felt so embarrassed that knockout had to carry me all the way back to his lab. Every soldier was chattering around us as we passed by, the shame that was felt through me. We had finally made it to the lab, knockout set me down on his lab table once again. 

"What were you thinking Silver!!!??" knockout scolded angrily which actually 'shocked' me.

"I took the chance to kill Megatron and end this foolish war once and for all, but nnnnoooo, soundwave had to step in!" I said acting all sassy.

"How were you able to move after the first shock they gave you silver?" knockout asked lowering his voice as he became curious but still angry.

"Like Megatron said, 'I'm more powerful than the primes'" I responded still keeping up my sass.

He grabbed two pieces of metal and smelted them together curving them and welding them with a blow torch to get a muzzle as Megatron had ordered him. I whined in protest as my ears bent back, "Knockout please don't".  

"This isn't permanent, I'll take it off only when you and I are alone. Alright?" knockout calmly answered.

"Fine, you better stick to your word knockout." I said in submission.

He put the muzzle around my snout clamping over it, it felt weird once put upon me like it limited my movements even more along side the leash and collar around my neck. But oh well, that's what I get when I try to end the war early.

"Are you able to move your body now or do I have to carry back again?" knockout said teasing me.

"I can move so don't worry, I'll be fine" I responded amused of his joke.

He grabbed the leash and walked me towards the command center once again. We arrived and all the soldiers in the room were watching and staring at me cautiously as we entered.

"Ah, looks like you wouldn't take a bite at me this time Silver" Megatron teased amusingly.

Knockout handed the leash to Megatron, the leash was then wrapped securely around megatron's left hand. So wherever he went, I had to follow. It was annoying at times but I got used to it. 

(Chapter 13 now)

                              ~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month now on this wretched ship, I was given some freedom to roam wherever but with my muzzle clamped on. I mostly hung out with knockout the whole time, he would go on energon runs on some days and I would wait for him in the medbay. I learned a lot of secrets by roaming around on the warship; how starscream betrayed the decepticons (known that for a while, expected it especially from him) anyways I got to work faster and smarter on my shifts during my alone time on the flight deck. After I was done practicing for today I headed up top and as I stopped to gaze the sky, a memory echoed inside my head.

'I'll come back for you' .......Optimus said this.....

'But when will you come back for me Optimus? That's the question you should ask yourself too Optimus.'

I laid down and rested my head on my claws, I kept thinking to myself of what I said before I left him to Bee.

"I see you like to come up here Silver" Megatron said startling me, he walked over and unhinged my muzzle off.

His action frightened me. "I didn't see you there my lord. To your assumption, yes I do like to come up here...i-it helps me think clearer up here Lord Megatron" I said embarrassingly uneasy. He stood beside me while the muzzle still held in his sharp digits, silence came over us for a little while until he surprisingly broke it.

"Do you wonder why I started this war in the first place Silver?" Megatron asked not shifting his sight from the sky.

"No, I do not ponder on that thought because you wanted to become a prime and have your way of justice of equality through violence. Orion chose the path of reason than use violence to win over all, that is why Primus chose Optimus as the next prime since you were already on the verge of destruction. The path of violence and jealousy corrupted your spark and clouded your concept of moralities Megatron, as cybertron fell for your blindness." I proclaimed with confidence in the words that came out of my mouth.

"Ah, is that what you autobots think of me, as a monster. Well you aren't an autobot now, you are a decepticon that knows it's place aboard my warship." he sternly responded offended by my remarks to then hear a sigh come after.

"Of what you are saying about me being a monster based upon my actions, explain this. What have you done that made you a monster?" Megatron asked with his tone lowering. He put the muzzle back on my snout and pulled out the chain leash attaching it to the collar.

"Come, we have work to do." Megatron ended pulling himself together after the heavy conversation we had, of all the things he had said when I first arrived, this hit me like never before on this treacherous vessel. But the question that has me waiting, from then and now. 

'From what point have I become a monster?'

I walked beside my master back into the warship that imprisons me, the Nemesis.