Chapter 25

We returned back to the ship arriving to hear a loud, enraged yell that swept across the whole warship "WHO DID THIS!!??" Megatron and Optimus must be back. I shifted into a vehicon troop and knockout walked next to me toward the yelling. We saw Megatron yelling while Optimus was just standing there next to him waiting for him to stop yelling. We also saw behind them squads of troops with energon mine carts filled to the brim with tons of energon for our journey.

We walked up to them trying not to laugh and I said, "My Lord, we found that Shockwave had soaked every sector of the warship with rain as he was experimenting."

Megatron looked at us and then to Optimus and back at us, "Send for shockwave quickly, I will hear what he has to say to this." responded Megatron gathering his anger.

"Right away Lord Megatron" interrupted knockout bowing. We walked away snickering and when megatron was out of view we high fived each other. We ran toward the lab as quickly as we could snickering along the way. We stopped at the front door, peaking inside I could see Shockwave working on a chemical in a beaker analyzing it.

"Excuse us but Lord Megatron has arrived and requests your presence right away Shockwave" I explained monotonously while trying not to laugh. He walked toward the door and we waited for a few seconds and both of us then bursted out laughing. I shifted back and went after Shockwave, we were walking to the flight deck where the probable Megatron and Optimus still stood.

I found soundwave walking toward the entrance of the flight deck, I stopped right in soundwaves path, "Send us to a energon mine Soundwave, so we may increase our supplies for the long journey." I requested looking up at his screen. He just stared back down in response, his screen lit up with coordinates. A second later and a ground bridge popped up behind me, I smiled and nodded thanking him. I grabbed Knockout's hand with my jaws and we both ran into the bridge.

We popped up at the edge of a forest flourishing with colorful leaves, it must've been fall here. I looked around and searched for a cave, but all I could see was colorful trees in every direction I looked. I needed to get higher so I shifted into my Predacon form, I looked at knockout but he was just picking red leaves from the trees, I raised an optic ridge at him but he didn't pay attention. So I walked to him and lifted him up, he dropped his leaves confused and surprised suddenly realizing it was me he started barking out in rage saying phrases like "PUT ME DOWN SILVUS THIS INSTANT!!!" Stuff like that. But i didn't care so I tossed him the air and he flipped mid air, landing on my back perfectly. 

I flew up and leaves started swirling and twirling around us in the wind, I flew up high above the trees. I could see everything from up here, it was beautiful to see especially with the sun setting. When all was great knockout climbed my neck and sat on my head, he was blinding with his big aft in my optics blocking my line of sight. I tossed him back, I saw a glimpse of a shiny blue sparkle when I tossed knockout back. I flew toward the direction I saw it from, I landed and shifting back. 

Knockout flopped off when I shifted forms, his face was covered with dust and dirt. He got up annoyed and brushing it off while glaring at me as I giggled at him. I got back to tracking the energon and saw the blue sparkle and indeed it was a energon mine, I looked at the cave entrance. It looked unstable just at the sight of it, but knockout already walked in without a care. I ran after him, I looked around and we saw so much energon in the cave.

Knockout was about to touch one, "DON'T!!!!" I yelled out at him halting his movements.

"Why?" He responded.

"If you take out that energon, this whole place will cave in on us. So no touchy" I spoke to him shaking my helm as if treating him like a sparkling.

He backed away and just gazed around his surroundings at all the many crystals and minerals glittering. I continued ahead to scout for more stable energon but what I found reminded me of the old and last days of Cybertron. I entered a large cavern, 

"K-Knockout, come over here n-now" I stammered.

My body wouldn't move an inch from where I stood, he came running coming to a sudden stop beside me paralyzed from the sight before us. We were speechless as fear struck us hard, it was just that we didn't have the words to describe this horrid sight.