Manhunt

Ed left after that night, it's been 3 days and Oswald hasn't been able to find him

"I don't care what you have to do! I will tear this city apart brick by brick if I have to! How hard is it to find one man! We need to find him before he thinks of a plan! Go!" Oswald shouted at his minions, he needed to find Ed, there was no way Ed would come back to Oswald to tell him anything positive, but if he went to Ed there was a chance he could catch him off guard and he would be able to convince him how much he cared for him. That was his plan at least.

Oswald couldn't sleep, these past days have been filled with panic, paranoia and stress, he had no idea what was going on. He loved Ed but they were past that. He wanted to be with Ed more than ever, maybe it was the new and scary emotions he was feeling.

"Jim ah, perfect." Oswald says as Jim Gordon walks through the threshold of chaos ensuing in his large living room.

"What is this? What's going on?" Jim asked taking one look around at everything, men and women on phones, talking and frantically writing point form notes down. Jim was busy but for a 'friend' like Oswald he thought he should probably go to make sure everything is okay, him being the mayor defiantly helped in his willingness to come out and see what was going on.

"Uh oh yeah, this is a manhunt, I need your help. I can't find Ed and I need you to find him immediately." Oswald confidently said while simultaneously looking over various peoples maps and talking to Jim. Jim just stood in front of him in shock.

"Nygma? You mean your chief of staff? Why?" Jim was very confused, Oswald didn't seem right and that was pretty obvious to everyone around.

"Ha never mind why, he just needs to be returned to me asap, lets just say my life's riding on it." Oswald responded with a cheesey and sarcastic smile. In a roundabout kind of way if he doesn't find Ed, what's the point of anything.

"Are you in danger? You're the mayor people are here to protect you." Jim said concerned.

"What pshh no, Jim can you find him or not?" Oswald answered as if he didn't just say his life was in danger.

"I mean I can look into it, but-"

"Thanks, means a lot now sorry to be rude but I'm very busy here." Oswald patted Jim's shoulder and walked by ignoring him and going through a door way deeper into his mansion.

Jim was a good guy but he really only needed him for his detective skills and connections.