Nygmobblepot Love (mature)

!!!! this is a mature scene 18+ nsfw luvs !!!! (I'll put a star when it starts and ends)

If you personally know me don't read this plz

//That evening

Oswald was tipsy, he had a few drinks to take the edge off. He was tense and didn't know what to do, Edward seemed like he wanted to be with him but there was something holding him back which further confused Oswald.

"Olga, what should I do? What does Ed think? I just don't know anymore." Oswald complained to Olga who stood watching him sitting at his dinner table not really understanding what he was saying.

"Love." Olga responded in a thick accent, clearing the dishes that were in front of him. She didn't know what to say but it seemed to satisfy Oswald.

"Yes, love." He said standing up from the dining room table and walking with passion. Love was never safe but he's come this far he wasn't about to ignore the fact that Ed loved him back. There was no reason for them to be apart anymore. Oswald stormed up a short flight of stairs, he needed to be with Ed, he didn't want to wait anymore, he couldn't bare it any longer.

"Oswald, hi-" Edward said with a smile, he was alone in his bedroom sitting at his desk where he worked during evenings for an escape from the chaos that came with helping run a city and its underworld. It was already dark so his room was lit by a lamp, it was dim and gave Ed an orange warm glow on his tan skin. Ed instinctively stood up to face Oswald not wanting to seem rude, forgetting he was already in his pajamas. A white tank top and black sweatpants. This threw Oswald off for a second, but nonetheless with a powerful stride he walked up to Ed. He put his weight on his good leg and went on his tiptoes to kiss the taller man. Lips finally colliding again, it had only been a few hours but it had felt like an eternity since the pier.

"What are you doing?" Ed asked with the little time he got pushing back.

"Shut up." Oswald said quietly and continued to kiss him. Ed tasted Oswald and his precious lips, he enjoyed it very much.

Ed was taken aback at first, it was unexpected for Oswald to be this forcefully but Ed liked it, he kissed him back harder. Ed took control by pushing Oswald into the wall beside the desk, kissing him deeply. Ed pinned Oswald's hands against the wall beside his head as he covered his mouth with softer kisses.

"Screw waiting." Oswald said gasping to get the words out. Ed dragged his lips down Oswald's chin gently tickling his jaw with little kisses, to eventually getting to his neck where he sucked on the supple skin on the crook of his neck. Feeling the flesh dance on his tongue. Oswald's legs started to twitch and he let out a small groan which excited both of them very much. Oswald had an elegant smell which filled Ed's head.

*

Oswald took in every moment, every little feeling that was going through his body mentally and physically. He was too in the moment to recognize his fear, not knowing Ed was also scared. Oswald slide his arms that were held in place down the smooth wall which made Ed stop to look at him and make sure he was okay. There was a few inches between their faces so Oswald took the opportunity to slip out of the grip Ed had on him and grab Edwards shoulders. Pushing them away from the wall. With one big jolt Oswald pushed Ed on his back onto Ed's king bed. He allowed himself to fall backwards with a small thud. 

Using his forearms he propped himself up on the bed to watch Oswald unbutton the jacket he was wearing. This made him giddy, he also couldn't help but notice the large red mark he made on his neck. Ed watched Oswald in the glowing light, he looked like a king, a handsome king. When Oswald's first layer was unbuttoned, he stood at the foot of the bed, taking a few seconds to appreciate Ed.