Reward (mature)

!!!! This is another unnecessary mature scene so you can end the story here bye !!!!

and if you're my friend in any way, ya don't read this you know the drill 

"Thank you for that." Oswald quietly said leaner closer to Eds face.

"Like you said "I'll do anything for you."" Ed said right before Oswald got close enough to a point where his lips were on Ed's. They shared a commemorative kiss.

"You deserve a reward." Oswald said seductively in Ed's ear nibbling his ear. Ed grabbed the sides of the desk to brace himself from what was next. Oswald pulled back and grabbed the buckle of Ed's belt to undo it. Ed made a small giggling noise out of anticipation. Deep down Oswald was nervous but he ignored that and put on a show that he knew what he was doing for Ed.

Oswald slowly pulled down the zipper and unhooked the button on Ed's dress pants and grabbed the tucked in dress shirt and pulled up to untuck it. To tease Ed a little longer he kept rubbing his hands across his crotch through his pants, feeling his large package become stiff. Ed started to quietly moan and adjust his grip on the desk. After Oswald felt Ed had had enough he grabbed his pants by the two open sides of the zipper and pull them apart and down a few inches. Oswald was kneeling between Ed's spread legs but Oswald was too aroused to appreciate him. Oswald took his hand and dragged it over the bulge in Ed's boxers, Oswald bent down to gently kiss his clothed crotch, as soon as Ed felt the touch of his lips his eyes closed out of excitement and anticipation. Oswald continued to kiss his boxers, every once and awhile he heard a deep moan escaping Ed's lips.

"Do it Os." Ed moaned squeezing the table harder, Oswald knew exactly what Ed wanted, without communication he unhooked the top button of Ed's black boxers, revealing Ed and all his beauty exposed in front of him. Oswald stroked Ed and he let out a loud groan, he couldn't keep his sounds in anymore, even though there were people on the other side of the door. Oswald went in to give a big wet kiss the tip as he held on, Oswald continued to kiss until his mouth started to open more bringing Ed into his mouth more. Oswald bobbed his head up and down while he could feel his tongue flat against everything, he could feel the tip going deeper down his throat. Ed couldn't contain himself, he was over stimulated with the amazing feelings he was experiencing, out of pure orgasmic power Ed couldn't stop trusting his waist up in the air, even though he tried to control himself.

"O-osawld." Ed said trying to choke back the words. "T-this feels-" Ed added tripping over his words unable to expressing the pure euphoria he was going through. He just went to grinding his teeth. All this made Oswald do is go harder.

"I'm going to-" Ed said aggressively grabbing the top of Oswald's hair pushing him to go deeper. Oswald would occasionally gag which just turned Ed on more. Oswald knew Ed was about to bust so he backed up when Ed shot his load down the back of his throat. Ed gasped in relief, in somewhat shock Oswald got him there so fast, then Oswald dramatically swallowed Ed's cum so Ed could hear.

"Oh Oswald you're so hot." Ed said panting and trying to catch his breath. Oswald just looked up at him with his big dough eyes wiping the corners of his mouth with the back of his thumb.

"I'm going to go clean up, see you soon Eddie." Oswald said using Ed's knee to pull himself up, he leaned forward like he was going to kiss Ed, but just teased him not getting close enough. Oswald had to go to a bathroom to wash the taste out of his mouth. Ed watched him walk away with a smile glued around his face, seeing his waddle. 

"I'll be waiting for you, always." He said to Oswald causing him to turn around and smirk at him . Ed didn't realize he still had his pants down, he was so hypnotized when Oswald was gone he embarrassingly hopped off the desk doing up his pants.

the end :)

ew that was kinda gross lmaooooo 

anyways im starting another little fan fic so watch out for that