4: Search And You Shall Find

(Jru Anderson)

(Jru Anderson)

Destinee and I were up bright and early, scouting the city for availaeble properties that would fit the idea I had for my restaurant. After hours and hours of searching we ended up at a restaurant where we were currently waiting on our food to arrive to our table. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see anything that sparked my interest enough to build and name as mine but I was keeping hope alive that I'd be able to find something before I had to head back to LA.

"I wish Siah would have been the one to take us today. I am not a fan of that bitch Sammy," Destinee stated as she dipped her tortilla chip.

 I am not a fan of that bitch Sammy," Destinee stated as she dipped her tortilla chip

(Samantha 'Sammy' Vargas)

Chuckling, I thought back on her snobby attitude and couldn't agree more.

"I was bout ready to pop her in her damn mouth."

"Girl I'm definitely about to tell Siah about himself once we leave here."

"Who is Siah to y'all anyways," I questioned curiously?

"Oh that's just Ryder's childhood friend who also happens to be our realtor. He owns his own company and everything. Why you interested or something," she asked smirking?

"Girl getting to know a nigga is the last thing on my mind right now. All I'm focused on is getting to this money," shutting her down.

"See I feel you but sometimes you need to get that itch scratched to release some stress."

"It's been awhile but - "

"Hold up, how long is awhile," Destinee asked cutting me off?

"Bitch ya nosy. Just know batteries work just as well."

"Girl bye. No the fuck they don't. It's cool though cause I'm about to get you right. I can't have you going out sad like that," shaking her head furiously.

Patrons looked over our way as I burst out into laughter.

"Bitch you silly. I'm good. I can promise you that. I ain't tryna get dickmatized nor am I trying to catch anything, including feelings. I'll stick to my toys thank you very much."