final chapter\ chapter fourteen

last chapter guys i'm a can of soup right now like how. im not gonna lie after this chapter you're gonna probably be a can of soup too.

_____

michael was in the corner of the white room, legs against his chest, cheek on his knee as the doctors observed him through the one way window.

michael gordon clifford was admitted to this hospital a long time ago, when he was found in his room, making up the stories of people who have never existed, or people he have never met. he continued to say these made up stories, over and over, each of them ending the same way, by the made up person dying.

each story had a similar plot; they hated themself for some reason, and michael would always be there to help them.

michael had several people; there was jane, erin, mark, kennith, sarah, kaylee, jessica, jasmine, and his most recent imagination, ariella.

the following chapters you read up to this point had been the words of michael clifford himself, in this very room. the doctors had been writing them down, quickly. each word he said was quickly scribbled on paper by the doctors.

you see, there was no ariella.

there was no girl who stumbled into a fast food resteraunt, covering her face.

it was simply michael's imagination.

he was in here, this hospital, for the simple reason that he thought the little stories he said in the corner of the room were real.

doctors have said the reason why michaels "characters" always had a problem with themselves is because it was really him who had a problem with himself.

they also have said the probable reason why he was always a helper was because he had always wished for someone to cure him as easily as he could cure his characters.

and maybe he had been killing off all his characters because that's what he had always wanted to do to himself.

michael was the real person who hated himself.

just michael.

he always refered to himself in the third person as if he was a new, different michael. he thought if he said "i" it was like he was refering to this michael. the michael he didn't want to be.

michael was insane

not a life saver

________

so guys that's it gonna get hate ok yeah i'm already lighting myself on fire no need for you to do it.