>Chapter One; One Night<

Jason is playing a show in Atlanta, Georgia tonight. He couldn't wait to get up on stage and maybe see some familiar faces. Being back in Georgia always brought up memories for Jason. Even though Jason and Jessica are high school sweethearts; Jason's heart belonged to someone else. Dallas Rae Smith, a sophomore at the time. Her and Jason met because of their mothers working together. In high school Jason wanted nothing more than to be with Dallas. It's been about seven years since Jason last saw Dallas and he's been waiting for the day when he could finally see her again.

"Two minutes, Jay." Tully, Jason's guitarist, said knocking on the door of his dressing room.

Jason shook his head to clear his mind, "Comin." Jason called back taking a sip of his beer and getting off the couch.

Jason walked out the door and made his way to the stage gearing for the show. Jason heard his band start to play "Hicktown" and Jason ran out onto the stage and did his thing. As he was scanning the crowd he saw the familiar blonde hair and those green eyes; Dallas was here in the pit cheering him on. Jason couldn't help but smile and send a wave her way. Dallas waved back and continued to cheer him on.

After Jason's set was over he found a security guard and asked him to do him a huge favor, "There's a girl in the pit blonde hair, green eyes, and she's wearing a teal shirt. Her name is Dallas, bring her back to my dressing room, please?"

"I'll get one of the guys on pit security to get her and I'll bring her to you." The security guard said agreeing to help Jason.

Jason nodded and smiled, "Thank you so much man. I owe you one." Jason said patting him on the shoulder.

The security guard held up his hand, "You don't owe me a thing. I can tell she means something to you." He said with a smile.

"You've got no idea." Jason said before running to his dressing room to change out of his sweaty clothes.

Jason has waited seven years just to be able to see Dallas again and he wasn't about to lose this chance. Jason's phone started to buzz on the table beside him he picked it up and looked at the screen which read "Jessica" he silenced his phone and let his voicemail take the call. Jason knew it was wrong but he just wanted to talk to Dallas; one on one. He knew Jessica would have problem with it so he just wasn't going to tell her. There's no harm in talking to an old friend, but when you loved that friend there can be.

Jason didn't realize that until he heard a knock on his door and got up quickly opening the door to see Dallas standing there looking even more beautiful than she did in high school.

"Hey Jase." Dallas said with a little wave. That's all it took for Jason to realize that there was going to be more than talking involved in this one night.