>Chapter Eleven; Choose<

Dallas woke up to her alarm going off. Remembering Ronan and Jason were there she quickly turned it off.

Dallas sighed and got out of bed, stretching, she looked over to see Jason and Ronan cuddling, Ronan had his head in Jason's chest and Jason had his arm around Ronan. Dallas smiled and grabbed her phone from the night stand and took a picture of them. Dallas made her way over to her dresser quietly opening it and grabbing a pair of Winnie the Pooh scrubs. She went to the bathroom and got ready for work. Before leaving Dallas went back into her bedroom grabbed her phone, gave both the boys a kiss on the forehead, and went downstairs. Dallas walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar out of the box on the counter before getting a piece of paper and a pen.

Dallas wrote the boys a note before leavin, "Dear boys, please don't destroy anything, have fun at Debbie's, be careful, and no fighting."

Dallas stuck it in the fridge by the milk knowing that it would be seen there.

About an hour after Dallas had left for work Ronan woke up and started jumping on the bed, "Daddy! Daddy! Get up! It's morning time!" Ronan said excitedly.

Jason grumbled and grabbed Ronan's leg making him fall on the bed, "Good morning, son." Jason said.

"Good morning, daddy." Ronan said hugging Jason.

Jason and Ronan laid there for a minute before Ronan got up to go to the bathroom. Jason got up while Ronan was in the bathroom and just pulled on his pants from yesterday. Ronan came running back in the bedroom just as Jason buckled his belt, "I want Lucky Charms." Ronan said.

"Alright, let's go get ya some Lucky Charms." Jason said heading out of the room with Ronan behind him. Ronan sat at the kitchen table while Jason got the cereal and a bowl. Jason went over to the fridge to get the milk, when he opened the fridge he grabbed the note and the milk, "Your mommy left us a note." Jason said waving the note.

"Can I read it?" Ronan asked.

Jason cocked an eyebrow, "Can you read?" He asked.

Ronan crossed his arms, "A little."

Jason chuckled, "Well let's give it a try." Jason said while he poured milk into Ronan's cereal.

Jason put the milk back and gave Ronan his cereal before sitting down next to Ronan, "Ready to read this thing?" Jason asked. Ronan nodded since he had a spoonful of Lucky Charms in his mouth.

Jason unfolded the note started to read it, "Dear." Ronan cut him off, "Boys!"

Jason smiled, "Good job." Jason continued to read the note, "Please don't destroy anything. Have fun at Debbie's, be careful, and no fighting."

Ronan furred his eyebrows together, "Why would we fight?"

Jason laughed, "Cause boys do that sometimes."

"But I don't wanna fight you daddy." Ronan said.

Jason ruffled Ronan's hair, "You don't have to, son."

"Good." Ronan said and shoved another spoonful of Lucky Charms in his mouth.

Jason heard his phone start to ring so he ran up the stairs to answer it, "Hello?" Jason asked not bothering to look at the name.

"Good morning babe." Jessica's voice said from the other end of the phone.

"Jess, hey, good morning." Jason said slightly feeling nervous. Michael had told Jason that the video from yesterday was already leaking.

"Are you alright? You sound like something's wrong." Jessica questioned.

Jason thought fast, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was in the bathroom when you called so I had to rush to the phone. I didn't look at who was calling." He said.

"Oh, alright. The girls miss you, Jay." Jessica said.

Jason sighed, "I miss them too."

Jessica also sighed "I wish you'd come home for a little while."

Jason ran a hand over his face, "I know. I just haven't been back to Georgia in a while and I wanna see everyone."

"I understand. Jay, I, uh, are you going to see Dallas?" Jessica asked.

Jason was slightly taken back, Jessica never talked about Dallas, "I don't know. Why?"

Jessica was quiet for a second, "Jason, you told me how you felt about her."

"And I also told you that it was stupid to feel like that because I was in love with you." Jason said recalling that day. Jessica had caught him starring at Dallas and made him fess up about it. He didn't tell Jessica that he was in love with Dallas, just that he was attracted to her.

"I remember. It's just with me not there you might do something that you wouldn't normally do." Jessica said.

Jason couldn't believe this, "You're accusing me of cheating on you?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, Jason. You tell me, daddy to a little boy." Jessica shouted.

The color drained from Jason's face, "Jess, I can explain, just please give me that."

Jessica was quiet so Jason started from the one night, "It was six years ago, Jess. Dallas was at a show and I saw her. I just wanted to talk to her but after seeing her again I just I don't know what happened. I didn't know about Ronan until last night." Jason said.

"You went to her house without even knowing you had a child with her? What were you going to do cheat on me again?" Jessica asked.

Jason sat down on the unmade bed, "I ran into her in Walmart and she was with Ronan. That's how I found out. You should see him Jess, he looks just like me when I was that age." Jason said smiling.

"You need to choose." Jessica said.

Jason's eyebrows furred together, "Choose what?" He asked.

"The boy or us." Jessica said.

"You want me to choose between my son and my daughters!? What the hell is wrong with you?" Jason asked getting pissed off.

"You didn't even know about him Jason! You have two daughters here who just want to see their daddy." Jessica said.

"And I have a son that's never even gotten the chance to know me! I can't choose between this Jessica and you don't want to know my answer." Jason said.

"You'd choose her and the boy over me and your girls?" Jessica asked.

"No, Jessica, I'd choose all my kids and Dallas over you." Jason said and hung up. Jason threw his phone over his shoulder onto the bed and put his head in his hands. Why today? Today was supposed to be about Jason and Ronan. Just daddy and Ronan day, now there's all this mess. As long as Jason's still married none of it will end and even after that it will never end.