>Chapter Two; Three Months Later<

It's been three months since that one night with Jason and Dallas just hasn't been feeling like herself and she's been bloated for the past week.

"You feelin okay, suga?" Nina asked Dallas.

Dallas picked her head up off the desk, "No. I'm tired, my feet hurt, I feel sick to my stomach, and I'm bloated." Dallas said putting a hand on her stomach.

Nina gave Dallas a weird look which made Dallas cock an eyebrow at Nina, "What?"

"You really don't know?" Nina asked putting her hand on her hip.

Dallas scrunched up her face, "Obviously not, what is it?" Dallas asked.

"You're pregnant." Nina blurted out.

Dallas' eyes got wide and she stood up running to the bathroom. Once Dallas was at the toilet she threw up one because she felt sick and two because she can't be pregnant. When Dallas was done she got up out of the floor and walked out of the stall to find Nina was there waiting on her.

"I told you. You're not bloated, you're carrying a child." Nina said turning on a sink for Dallas.

"There's no way. It was a one night thing." Dallas said wetting a paper towel and wiping her mouth.

"One night is all it takes and it looks like that was your one night. You better call this guy up and tell him." Nina said.

Dallas just stood there for a minute before leaning on the sink, "I can't. I told you it was a one night thing. No strings attached, which means I don't have his number." Dallas said. She can't just tell Nina that she had a one night stand with country superstar Jason Aldean; he's married and has two little girls, well two little girls and a baby on the way that he'll never know about.

Nina put a hand on Dallas' shoulder, "What are you going to do?" Nina asked.

Dallas sighed, "First I'm gonna find out if I'm really pregnant. Can you give me a sonogram?" Dallas asked.

"You don't even have to ask. Come on." Nina said leading the way.

A baby, Dallas was in a state of slight shock. She had always wanted a baby but not like this, she wanted her baby to have both it's parents by his or her side not one parent, especially when the other one doesn't even know it exists.

"Lay down." Nina said breaking Dallas out of her thoughts.

Dallas looked at the table and the machine before doing as she was told.

"Pull up your shirt and this gel is gonna be cold." Nina said as she squirted some blue gel on Dallas' bare stomach.

Dallas didn't say a word until the picture of a little human appeared on the TV screen before her. A little heartbeat could be heard throughout the room, "That's my baby." Dallas said as a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek.

Dallas came to the realization that she was going to be a single mother to a precious little baby. Even if Jason wasn't going to be around Dallas would raise this child to know that his or her daddy loves them so much. She'd also make sure that her baby knew that their mommy loves their daddy so much and wishes so badly that he could be there.