>Chapter Seven; Ronan Jase Williams<

"Ronan! Come out here, please!" Dallas yelled for Ronan.

Ronan came into the living room and Dallas motioned for him to sit in between herself and Jason.

"Do you remember what you told me earlier?" Dallas asked Ronan.

Ronan looked at Dallas, "When?" He asked.

"This afternoon on our way to Walmart." Dallas said.

You could tell Ronan was thinking about it for a second, "About wanting to meet my daddy?" He asked.

Dallas nodded, "Yeah, that."

Ronan nodded, "I remember, mommy. Why?"

Dallas looked at Jason and smiled, "I told you maybe one day, but I might have lied a little bit." Dallas said.

Ronan gasped a little, "Mommy! Lying is bad!" Ronan scolded Dallas.

Dallas and Jason both laughed a little, "It wasn't on purpose. What if I told you that you could meet your daddy today?" Dallas asked.

Ronan's eyes got wide and smile spread across his face, "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Ronan said jumping off the couch and bouncing up and down.

"We don't have to go anywhere." Dallas said and Ronan stopped jumping and got confused.

Jason looked at Ronan and smiled, "I'm your daddy little man." Jason said.

Ronan stood there for a minute starring at Jason before what Jason had just said sank in. Ronan smiled even bigger than he had before and flung himself into Jason's arms. Dallas felt those damn tears building up in her eyes again as she watches Ronan hug his daddy. It wasn't the first time but for Ronan it was the first time he hugged his daddy.

Ronan pulled away from Jason slightly and saw the tears in Jason's eyes, "Why are you sad, daddy?" Ronan asked. Hearing that made the tears fall out of both Jason and Dallas' eyes.

Jason cleared his throat, "I'm not sad, little man. I'm happy." Jason said.

Ronan smiled and looked over at Dallas, "Mommy, are you cryin cause you're happy?" He asked.

Dallas nodded, "Yes, baby."

Jason held his arm out for Dallas to come join this hug. She moved closer to Jason and put her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled Ronan closer. After six years Ronan, Jason, and Dallas are having their first family moment.

"Daddy?" Ronan said pulling away slightly.

Jason looked at Ronan, "What's up?"

Ronan looked Jason right in the eye, "Are you gonna stay forever?" He asked.

Jason was taken off guard for a second and Dallas noticed that, "RoRo, daddy is a singer. So he goes all around the world singing for people; so, daddy isn't going to home all the time, but he'll always be around." Dallas explained.

"Can we go with him?" Ronan asked.

Dallas looked at Jason not knowing the answer to that, "If you and your mommy want to, you can go with me after our break is over." Jason said. That shocked Dallas she knew Jason was serious about this, but taking them on tour with him?

Ronan smiled and looked at Dallas, "Can we mommy?"

"We'll see when that gets here." Dallas said.

Ronan nodded, "Alright."

"Little man, do you wanna ride with me to go get my stuff from the hotel?" Jason asked Ronan.

Ronan grinned, "Yes, daddy." He said excitedly.

Jason smiled, "Alright, go get your shoes and I'll put your booster seat in my truck."

Ronan ran upstairs to get his shoes from his room.

Dallas looked at Jason, "Tour?" She asked.

"I told you I'm fighting for this. I'm not letting you and Ronan slip away." Jason said.

Dallas wasn't sure why but she smiled and placed a small yet meaningful kiss on Jason's lips, "Bring all your stuff. I want you to be here for your whole break." Dallas said.

Jason smiled a full on toothy grin, "Really? Wait, no don't answer that. I'm gonna make sure I grab everything." Jason said getting up off the couch.

Dallas stood up, "Go put Ronan's seat in your truck. He's gonna need help tying his shoes."

"Get him some boots. All he has to do is slide them on." Jason said with a smirk.

Dallas playfully pushed Jason and he chuckled before going outside to put the seat in his truck.

Dallas went upstairs and saw Ronan trying to tie his shoe.

"Let me help." Dallas said walking over and dropping down on one knee.

"Mommy, what's daddy's last name?" Ronan asked.

"Williams." Dallas said.

"Ronan Jase Williams." Ronan said.

Dallas looked up at Ronan from his shoe, "What?" She asked to make sure she heard him right.

Ronan looked at Dallas, "My name, mommy. It's Ronan Jase Williams cause daddy's is."

Dallas actually liked the idea of doing that, "Well work on that, RoRo." She said and smiled.

After Ronan's shoes were tied Dallas and Ronan went outside to Jason's truck.

Ronan looked at the truck then looked at Jason, "Daddy, I need help up."

Jason chuckled and picked Ronan up putting him in the truck, "There ya go, bud."

"Thank you, daddy." Ronan said buckling his seatbelt.

Jason turned to Dallas, "You boys be careful. I'm going to start dinner." Dallas said.

"We will be. See ya in few." Jason said and gave Dallas a small peck on the lips.

Dallas smiled, "See you soon."