>Chapter Four; Five Years Later<

It's been five years since Jason's one night with Dallas and not a day goes by that he doesn't think about her.

Jason has been in Atlanta every year since and just hopes to see Dallas in the crowd cheering him on, but she's never there like he'd hope.

"Jay, what are you thinkin about?" My wife, Jessica asked sitting in my lap.

"Just tourin. I can't wait to be back on the rode." Jason said putting a hand on Jessica's lower back.

"You know we love having you home. The girls get to see their daddy everyday and I get to see you everyday." Jessica said.

"I know and I love seeing them everyday too, but it's my job and I've gotta do it." Jason said, then he realized that he left seeing Jessica everyday out of that.

"The girls, you love seeing them everyday, but not me. Something has changed with you, Jay and I don't like it. It's like someone else is in your head." Jessica said standing up.

If only Jessica really knew, "Baby, that's not what I meant. Of course I love seeing you everyday." Jason said trying to fix it.

"Jay, please don't manipulate me. I want the truth, who is it?" Jessica asked on the verge of tears.

Dallas, "There is no one in my head. Just you and our two beautiful girls. I promise you." Jason said standing up and taking Jessica's hand.

Jessica took her hand away, "I really want to believe you, Jay. I really do but with the way you've been acting I can't."

Jason was starting to get anger, "Jess, if I was cheating on you I wouldn't be home all the time and I'd constantly be on my phone but I'm not. I'm home with you and the girls if you can't realize that then I don't know what to tell you." Jason said and then turned to walk away.

Jessica grabbed Jason's arm, "Jay, wait. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't accuse you of cheating."

Jason pulled his arm out of Jessica's grip and walked away. He didn't have anything more to say because in reality, if he did have Dallas' number and knew where she lived he'd be with her right now. Does he still love Jessica? Of course she's the mother of his children, but Dallas was different; she could just be one of the guys or she could be that girl that just needed someone to hold her and tell her it was okay. Jason walked outside and went to his barn. Jason plopped down in a chair and decided to call his manager.

"Jason, what can I do for you?" His manager asked.

"I wanna set the tour up so we break in Georgia. I'd like to visit family and friends." Jason said even though all he was going to do was look for Dallas.

"We can do that, but I have to ask you this. Is it about the blonde?" He asked.

"Partly but not for what you think. We're old friends and I didn't get her number last time." Jason said. No one knew about Dallas and Jason did they all just knew that Jason had a blonde in his dressing room and then on his bus.

"Jay, you know if people saw her things could have gone bad." His manager said.

"No it couldn't have. Nothing happened we had a drink and caught up on the last seven years that we hadn't seen each other. Jessica knows her and if I had told Jessica she would have been fine." Jason said lying through his teeth. Jessica always hated Dallas for getting so close with Jason, but it wasn't their fault that they just understood each other.

"Okay, we'll two week break in Georgia." His manager said knowing not to push it.

"Thank you." Jason said and hung up the phone.

Jason sighed and got up to get a beer out of the fridge. He popped the top on turned on the radio. Jason sat there thinking about that night with Dallas and how he was going to explain to Jessica that the two week break in Georgia just happened.