>Chapter Nine; Dinner<

Jason and Ronan got back to Dallas' house and there was a silver Volkswagen Passat in the driveway.

"Memaw!" Ronan yelled excitedly.

"Wonderful." Jason mumbled under his breath.

Jason got out of the truck and went to help Ronan out. Dallas came outside and walked over to Jason and Ronan.

"Mommy, memaw's here!" Ronan said excitedly.

Dallas nodded, "I know she is." Dallas said looking at Ronan an then to Jason, "I had no idea she was coming over or I would have told you." Dallas said.

Jason smirked, "It's alright. She has a right to yell at me but I'm not goin anywhere. I promise." Jason said and pulled Dallas into a hug.

Dallas smiled against Jason's shirt and took in his scent before Ronan squeezed in between them, "Let's go talk to memaw."

Dallas and Jason both chuckled, "Let's go." Dallas said.

The three walked in the house and into the living room where Janet, Dallas' mom was at.

"Memaw!" Ronan yelled and jumped into Janet's lap.

"Hey RoRo Bug." Janet said hugging Ronan.

Ronan wiggled out of her hug, "Memaw, look who's here." Ronan said pointing to Jason.

Janet looked up, "Jason Aldine Williams. When did you get back here?" Janet asked with a smile.

Jason rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Dallas, "Two week break from tour and to see Dallas."

Janet knew there was more because Jason only rubbed the back of his neck when he was nervous, "There's more to it. I know you Jason." Janet said pointing a finger.

Jason was about to say something but Dallas cut in, "Mom, you're gonna wanna sit down." Janet furred her eyebrows but listened to Dallas, "Uhm, uh, Jason." Dallas was cut off by Ronan, "Daddy, can we play cars?" Ronan asked looking at Jason.

Janet's mouth gapped open and her hand flew up covering it, "D-daddy?" Janet stuttered out and looked from Dallas to Jason.

Jason just nodded his head, "Yeah, I, uh, didn't know till today."

Janet turned to Dallas, "Is that why you never told anyone?"

"Not because Jason is his dad, but well you know. We were there." Dallas said.

Janet thought for a minute and then looked at Jason's left hand, "Jessica." Janet mumbled.

Jason took in a sharp breath because he knew it was wrong.

"Jessica doesn't know because you were married when and you're still married now." Janet said coming to that realization. Everyone was quiet for a minute and Ronan was just looking at everyone not really understanding what was going on.

Janet opened her mouth to speck but closed it before she said anything, then she opened it again, "I had a feeling it was Jason. I knew you went to his concert so you could see him again and then all of sudden you're pregnant. I thought it was Jason or you got, well you know, but I'm not mad at either of you. Debbie and I both knew there was something between you two." Janet said not looking at Jason or Dallas.

Jason had to say something, "Janet, I just want you to know that I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving Ronan or Dallas even if it means I've gotta fight to do so." Jason said.

Janet looked at Jason slightly confused, "Fight? Why would you have to fight?"

Dallas spoke up this time, "Mom, he's married, a wife, and two daughters. I'd feel wrong taking him away from them, but he's going to stay here for his break and we're going to see how things go." Jason hated hearing Dallas say that, before Janet was here it was forever now it's changed again, but he knows it's going to take time. He just has to show Dallas that he means what he said about forever.

"Dallas, he's already made up his mind. Jason wants to be with you and Ronan. Just because he leaves Jessica, which I assume he's doing, he's not going to leave his girls. I know this is wrong of me to say, but you need to think of yourself and what makes you happy." Janet said showing that she was on Jason's side in all this.

Dallas sighed, "I know, mom." Dallas got up and went into the kitchen, probably to finish dinner.

Jason took his hat off and ran his hand through this hair before dropping his hat on Ronan's head. Ronan laughed and pushed the hat up since it was to big and feel down over his eyes.

"Thank you." Jason said to Janet but he wasn't looking at her.

Janet looked at Jason, "Look at me." Jason picked his head up and looked at Janet, "You just need to be a father to this little boy and show her that you care. It might take some time but she will come around. I know my daughter and she really does care about you." Janet said.

Jason couldn't help but smile at that last sentence, "I care about her too, and when she was gone I realized I cared about her a lot more than I knew I did. As far as this guy," Jason said poking Ronan,"I love him."

Ronan smiled and hugged Jason, "I love you, too, daddy."

Janet smiled at the sight before her, "You're going to do it aren't you?" Janet asked.

Jason was slightly confused, "Do what?"

"Divorce." Janet said.

Jason nodded, "Yeah, but not because of this, it's been a long time coming."

Janet nodded, "I know. Your mother and I still talk everyday. Speaking of your mother, you are going to tell her about this aren't you?" Janet asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Of course I'm gonna tell her. I'm actually going to see her tomorrow." Jason said smiling.

"Good. She's met Ronan before but as you know, none of knew so.." Janet said.

"I know." Jason said nodding.

"Dinner!" Dallas called from the kitchen.

Everyone made their way to the kitchen table Ronan sat in his chair on the right side of the table, Jason sat at the foot of the table, Dallas sat on the left, and Janet sat at the head of the table.

"Let's eat." Ronan said picking up his fork. Everyone followed suit and began to eat. Dallas made steak, mashed potatoes, and corn.

"This is really good, baby." Jason said not even thinking.

Dallas smiled, "I learned from the best." She said looking at her mom.

"That you did." Janet heard Jason call Dallas "baby" but she wasn't so sure Dallas had caught that.

After dinner Janet needed to get on home so every told her good bye. Ronan went up to his room to play until it was bath time and then time for bed. Jason helped Dallas clean up the kitchen.

"Sorry about earlier." Jason said apologizing for calling Dallas "baby." He knew she wasn't ready yet and he didn't want to push her.

"When?" Dallas asked slightly confused.

"At dinner when I called you "baby." It just slipped out." Jason said with a slight shrug.

Dallas smiled, she hear Jason call her baby and honestly didn't mind it, "It's okay. I didn't mind it too much." She said.

Jason smirked, "So if I do it again, you won't mind?" He asked.

"No." Dallas said with a light laugh.

"Good to know, baby." Jason said and winked at Dallas.

"Oh my god." Dallas said shaking her head and laughing, Jason started laughing with her.

When the kitchen was all cleaned up Dallas went upstairs to go help Ronan with his bath.

Jason went and sat outside on the front porch and pulled out his phone. He contemplated calling Jessica to apologize for hanging up on her earlier. Right as he was about to tap her name his manager, Michael, was calling him.

"Hello?" Jason said slightly confused as to why his manager was calling.

"We've got a problem." Michael said.

Jason was confused, "and that would be?" He asked.

"You left your hotel and you have a son!?" Michael slightly yelled.