>Chapter Five; Walmart<

"Ronan! Come on baby, we gotta go to Walmart!" Dallas yelled for Ronan who was in his room.

"Why do we have to go to Walmart?" Ronan asked.

"Cause we gotta get you stuff for your lunch." Dallas said

"Oh, can we get veggie straws?" Ronan asked sitting in the floor and putting on his shoes.

"I think we can do that." Dallas said with a smile.

Dallas and Ronan walked outside and got in the truck.

"Buckle up." Dallas said buckling her seat belt.

"All done mommy." Ronan said. Dallas nodded and backed out of the driveway, turning the radio up so it could be heard.

"Mommy?" Ronan said from the backseat.

"Yeah?" Dallas asked turning the radio down.

"Can you tell me about daddy again?" Ronan asked.

"What do you wanna know?" Dallas asked. Yes it was hard to talk about Jason but Dallas made a promise to Ronan the minute she found out she was pregnant.

"Does daddy love me?" Ronan asked.

"You're daddy loves you so much, Ronan. Even if he's not here daddy loves you and he'd be so proud of you." Dallas said with a year in her eye. Hearing Ronan ask questions like that just tears her apart.

"Mommy, I want to meet daddy." Ronan said. That was the first time Ronan had ever said he wanted to meet Jason. Dallas had no idea what to tell Ronan, she couldn't tell him never because that would crush him, but if she told him yes then he'd be over the top excited.

"Maybe one day, Ro." Dallas said and turned the radio back up.

Another five minutes of driving and they were at Walmart. It seemed way more packed then it usual Dallas helped Ronan out of the truck and grabbed his hand.

"You wanna ride in the cart or walk?" Dallas asked Ronan.

"I wanna walk." Ronan said grabbing the cart.

"Alright, don't let go of that cart unless I tell you differently." Dallas said in a strict tone.

"Yes, mommy." Ronan said nodding his head.

Dallas and Ronan had been walking through the store grabbing the things they needed.

Jason was in Walmart getting some food for the two week break. He's got two weeks to find Dallas and tell him that he can't stick to the no contact thing. He needed to talk to her and know that she was okay.

"Ronan Jase. I told you not to let go of the cart." Jason heard that all too familiar voice say. He couldn't believe it he'd found Dallas but now he's to scared to turn around to look at her.

"Sorry mommy." Jason heard a little voice say. Mommy? Dallas has a kid. Jason turned around as fast as he could and locked eyes with Dallas. Neither of them spoke, just starred at each other.

"Mommy, why are you looking at him?" Ronan asked tugging on Dallas' shirt.

"Cause, uhm, mommy knows him." Dallas said peeling her eyes off of Jason to look at Ronan.

"Then say hi." Ronan said. Dallas lightly laughed and looked back at Jason who was starring at Ronan.

"Hey, Jase." Dallas said with a little wave.

"How old is he?" Jason asked not even looking at Dallas.

"Ronan, tell him how old you are." Dallas said.

"I'm six and next I'll be seven." Ronan said.

"Six years." Jason said looking away from Ronan, "Its been six years since that night." Jason mumbled.

"Jase, are you okay?" Dallas asked noticing he was a little on the pale side.

Jason cleared his throat and blinked a couple times, "I'm, yeah, I'm good."

"What are you doing here?" Dallas asked.

"Two week break from tour. You never told me you had a son." Jason said hoping that what he was thinking wasn't the truth.

"Well, it has been six years." Dallas said really hoping that Jason would catch on.

Jason didn't want to believe it, he couldn't have a child with Dallas. Jason would never leave his children.

"Mommy, can I get these?" Ronan asked holding a bag of chips up to Dallas.

"Put em in the cart." Dallas said.

"I, uh, can I have your number?" Jason asked knowing he had some stuff to work out with Dallas.

Dallas thought for a second but agreed, "Here let me see your phone."

Jason took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to Dallas. Dallas put her number in Jason's phone and handed it back to him.

"I'll guess I'll see you later, Jase." Dallas said with a small smile.

"Mommy, why'd you call him Jase? That's my other name." Ronan said. Dallas wasn't sure how to answer so she just went with some of the truth, "Mommy has known Jason for a long time and she calls him Jase. When you were born mommy was thinking about Jason so she named you Ronan Jase just like him." Dallas explained.

"My other name is his name?" Ronan asked.

"Kind of." Dallas said.

Jason just stood there in shock starring at Ronan, his son. Jason's six year old little boy, the life he created with the woman he loves. His son.

Jason turned to Dallas and he had to know right now, "Am I?" Jason asked.

Dallas looked at Jason and nodded her head, "You're his Father."

It took everything Jason had not to drop to his knees and pull Ronan into a hug. Jason wasn't mad at Dallas for not telling him. They didn't exactly make it easy to stay in contact with one another.

"We've gotta get goin, but send me a text and we'll meet up tonight at my place. Dinner and talking." Dallas said.

Jason nodded, "Yeah, of course."

Dallas smiled and moved from behind her cart to give Jason a hug, "I've missed you, Jase." Dallas whispered hugging him.

"I missed you too, Dallie." Jason said hugging Dallas back. They pulled apart from one another and Jason looked at Ronan, "Think I could have a hug?"

Ronan smiled and nodded. He walked over to Jason and Jason picked him up and hugged him really tight, "I'll see you later." Jason said.

"Okay. Can we play with cars?" Ronan asked Jason.

"We can do whatever you want little man." Jason said smiling. Ronan smiled and hugged Jason one more time before leaving with Dallas.

Jason couldn't help his thoughts, my son. I had a son. Oh my god, I have a son, with someone who isn't my wife. What in the hell am I gonna do? I can't just come into Ronan's life for two weeks and leave. I can't leave Dallas again either. I'm going to spend every waking moment with those two for the next two weeks and then when tour is over I'm coming back. I'm going to be with Dallas and Ronan, our son.