chapter 1

Taking a deep breath, she took slow steady steps. Scanning along the perimeter of the castles base, she crouched and slid silently through the moist grass. Her hair blended in perfectly with the night sky, she had it lose and holding up her bangs was a panda clip. Her lively tapoz blue eyes watched the guard, "patrolling" the entrance to the hidden underground base of the castle. She chuckled at his foolishness , sleeping on the job. How wonderfully disappointing.

She approached him carefully, making sure not to make a single sound. She grabbed his keys and strolled on inside.

" That was way to easy, and here i thought i would have an actual challange."

She smirked as she loaded her gun, ready to take action. She pressed her ear agaisnt a old wooden door, and listened for the voice of the man she came to kill.

As soon as she was sure there was no one else in that room but him, the kicked the door down and sure enough, there stood the king, looking out into the stary night from his ballcony high above the skies.

He kept staring out into the sky but spoke to her as if he was expecting for her to come all along

" That was fast. I'm impressed. "

She let out a soft laugh as she shifted her gun from one hand to the other.

" Well I'll tell you one thing, you need better guards. Really, just one? And to top it off, asleep? "

He showed a weak smile as he turned to look at her, he started to make his way down to her. She quickly pointed her gun at him

"

Careful old man, I ain't afraid to shot, either way I am gonna shot. But the way this happens is up to you. "

" I just want to know one thing, why are you doing these? These unholy things, what has become of the old you."

She smiled and pressed the gun at the temple of his head.

" I'll say these just like I've said it all the other one hundred times I've done this. ABOVE THE FIELDS ON TOP OF A HILL THERE STOOD A CASTLE BOLD A GLEAMING PALACE MADE OF WHITE, A PILLAR TO BEHOLD THE HORSEMEN LIVED IN SERVICE TO THE CASTLE AND THE CROWN BUT THE KNIGHT ROSE UP AND KILLED THE KING AND IT ALL BURNED DOWN. "

She pulled the trigger, and the king laid dead.

She rode off into the night, leaving behind a burning castle, with the king and all his royal subjects to turn into ashes.

Hey guys!!!
Sorry it's been so long since I've been on!
Been busy with stuff!
I've deleted TPL because I just lost motivation on it and I'm gonna start working on these. Luke aka @MineralMann has "inspired" me to do this
( more like forced uvu )
So. I'll try to be as active as possible! But I do have a life yall, soccer mostly. But thanks for being supportive!
Bai!
-panda out.

P.S. The whole knight thing. Is a quote from a really good book I read before. Can't remember it's name doe