Chapter 4

Riding across the biomes, we stumble upon a old run down castle in the middle of the jungle. It looks like it's been abandoned for at least 5-6 years at the most. Ray being the "brave gentlemen" he is made me go in first to take a look around, gotta be sure nothing and no one is inside. While he stands guard outside i make my way in. Most of the doors are already open, or broken down so i can get in easily. I walked around from room to room, everything seemed about close to normal as it was going.

I made my way back to the entrance to give Ray the AY-OKIE. But when I got back he was gone. Our horses remained tied up and his stuff was on the ground. This was truly strange, he never leaves without his things, more importantly he never leaves.

I then noticed blood, I bent down to examine it, but before I could even do anything I was surrounded by sharp blades and cross bows. I look up to see what I'm dealing with. Everyone is wearing steel armor and some time of mask covering there faces, all except for one, a guy with red eyes. Interesting..

I make direct eye-contact with him. "I'm guessing your the leader of this little establishment. I don't suppose you happen to know where my friend is do you?"

"... Get up slowly and dispose of what you have." He glares at me and watches every move I make as I get rid of my weapons.

Sighing as I put down my last knife I look up at him and put my hands on my hips. "You know, it's rude to just ignore people, you could at least say what your name is. Is that to much to ask for?"

Silence is all I get in return, I tap my foot at him impatiently. "Well? What is it? Or should I just give you a name." He sighs and gives his troops a sign to back down. They all lower their swords and bows, pick up mine and Rays stuff and leave. Just like that. I look back at the nameless guy.

He slings his gun to his back and then finally makes direct eye-contact with me. "My name is Shin. Thank you for your cooperation, you were a lot more reasonable with this than your friend."
I give him a big smile "No problem, Ray's a little unstable, speaking of him, you would happen to know where he is would you?"

He responds with a shrug. "He probably got taken back to our base." Hmm.. Did he just say a base? Maybe the prince is there. I give him a nice smile before speaking, " Could you take me there, it's the least you could do after taking my gear and my friend away. Not to mention you hurt him." I point to the blood as proof.

He sighs and thinks for a moment. " Fine, I'll take you there, I was going to have to take you anyway since you'll be questioned for why you're out here. As you can probably tell, we don't get many visitors."

" Oh jeez I wonder why, I mean a big scary castle in the middle of the woods seems like the most friendliest place to visit." He just smiled at my reply and saddles up his horse

He jumps on and then holds his hand out to me. " Exactly why I wonder why you two showed up. Come on, you coming or what?" I grab his hand and host myself up. This may help us with the whole Prince Case but I sure do hope that Ray's really okay. As much as I would like to beat him to death. He's still my friend. Hang on Ray, I'm on my way.

X----------------------------X

OKIE!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long long time. XD truly sorry.
I'm not gonna say I've been busy cause I haven't . Honestly I've just been to lazy ;-;

But Im back now ( hopefully ) and Yep.