lighten up with your touch

Just saying this song.....*dream eyes
Love it, spank it..
This song just makes..

You bothered.
Anticipated.

***********************************

Donna pov

When he asked me where we're going to sleep?

all i wanted to do is slap the shit out of him and then kiss him, his abs and the v of his abdominal...

The  V is making me  itch to run my fingers. To feel his skin against my fingers.

I didn't even think what he was indicating.

That asshole think he is going ton sleep next to me.. in dreams stupid man.

It's been long since i have this feeling, all the boyfriend i have after him never gave me this tingle or craving to be touched.

I was not saint but i was loyal. Its in my core to stay with one. Even my heart belongs to him at the time i was dating someone but they don't  last..

After him i thought, i deserve no happiness but i knew it was not my mistake so i tried for Daisy. I wanted her to have a father figure in her life.

There was no spark between the men i dated.
Luke was my first love and people say
"First love is hard to forget"

"Oh! I sleep on my bed you ofcourse you in a fucking dumpster"she said with a smirk

The room heated with the way they are looking at each other.

Luke was awe struck with her smirk this is the first time she has smiled to him, after such a long time. doesn't matter even if it is a smirk..

For him its a progress because Donna doesn't know what kind of storm is coming towards her..
Oh baby just wait he thought

"Love, i like that you still care so much about me. But i am super tired so we're gonna complete our flirting later"

"It's midnight let's go to bed.where is your room?"he asked with husky voice

"if you think you are going to sleep in my room on my damn bed then you are dreaming, go to hotel or to a fucking whore i dont care. You are not sleeping on my bed with me. Period. " she shout and her body shake with angry

They both get startled with loud wail.Daisy is crying.

Before she could reach her baby Luke was already out and in Daisy's room calming her. He picked her up, put her on his shoulder and hum a song.

He turned and glare at Donna. She shivers with the intensity of his glare.

How natural he is with her. He rocked her back and forth. He kissed her forehead and tucked her in blanket. He placed Po near her, Daisy grabbed Po and snuggled him close going back to sleep...

When Daisy light snore start he turned back and walked toward Donna.

She get scared and the silence was killing her.She knew she made the wrong move. Her hands sweat, before she could say sorry for shouting and waking daisy up, she was upside down.

Luke threw her on his shoulder, squealing with the sudden movement she put a hand over her mouth before she wake Daisy up.

"How dare you, you you slapped my ass you fucker, put me down I'm going to kill you asshole" i said with low voice.