Hospital

A/n- i don't own the picture in my book.

I present you....drum roll

Chase as  Jason Momoa
Bella as Lisa Bonet

* no black you will not lust after married man. He belongs to Lisa. No don't look at him. (Sigh).

Vote and comment if you like the chapter

So far over 70 reads and 1 comment😞🙁

Luke Pov

I left her with Chase and took Daisy's hand in my hand. I may not know things about parenting but i do know that a child can not stay in hospital for long except was there for treatment. I take her to Jannet and request her to take care of my little girl.

"Daddy you leave Daisy" her bottom lip moves with her teary eyes

"Oh my little princess i am not going anywhere. You know mama is in hospital, right?" i get down on my knees and pull her in hug.

"Yeah" her head moves on his shoulder. She is sad ,when she saw her mama hurt and in hospital. It make her sad.

She didn't sit with Daisy eating pancakes at dinner, she promised Daisy to make pancakes for dinner. She missed the dinner now she is in hospital and the bad man hurt mommy and daddy is sad. He cry when he see mama in bed.

"So, we have to take care of mommy. I know that's mommy's job to take care of us. But you know it's our job too to take care of mommy ? right Honey? " i swipe her tears and took her to couch.

"Like dotor" she sit near Luke and ask with big eyes.

"Yeah just like doctor. Now you and i are doctors and we have to take care of mommy. Once we get her home, you have to look after mommy. Can you do that princess?"i said and  start wearing my shoes.

"Yeeeep! I dotor. Get mommy home daddy and we take care of her. I help Nona make soup" she said and runs to kitchen to ask Jannet if she can help her to make some soup for Mommy(Donna).

"Dad, i will be back. Just take care of my daughter please." My sad eyes held pain and Mark nod his head. Worried about his daughter he sit on couch and looked at his phone. The screen shows Donna, Daisy and Jannet making cake. He jumped on his feet and peek inside the kitchen.

Jannet hold Daisy on her waist. She sing with Daisy, both making Soup for Donna. Mark knows she won't come home tonight but he didn't have heart to tell his granddaughter that.

Hospital

Luke enters the hospital with her favourite flowers in hand. It was difficult to get the flowers at night but the famous Luke stops for nothing when it comes to his wife.

He took the flowers from Jannet's garden and run like a bullet before she could see.

Who would want to meet William again huh!, he thought.

He saw the reception taking two buttons off her blouse and making her skirt hike up. All the nurses whispered when he walk past them, but he paid them no mind. His heart is in bed and hurt.

One thing is for sure going to happen. Someone will die but that's not going to be my baby.

He knocked the door and wish for her to be awake. Chase opened and make room for Luke to pass. He patted Chase on back and thanked him for looking after her. Chase leave the king and queen quietly.

As he walked out the door, he found the same nurse frowning at the report.

The same nurse who was scared to see him sitting on chair in Donna's room. The same beautiful nurse.