Shoot

Can you imagine i have  500 above readers for one chapter. But not voters 😔
I want your support guys  vote....

Target- 40 votes and 20 comments

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Third person Pov

I may be thumbs down now but you loved me once, don't  forget.

Love,
Luke

Luke took Donna and Daisy to the zoo. They have a great time there but when the time came to get back home. Luke feel his life slipping. He knew she will not come to their home, how can i solve this god?

Just a sign, give me something so i can be happy for once.

He put them in car and they went to a family diner. After having the lunch, they went back to the car.
A shot smash his window and he put Donna's head down. He turn and lay on Daisy, he put her head down as well and Daisy start crying.

"Shhh! Princess Daddy is here" he said to the hysterically crying Daisy. She put her thumb in mouth and put her head on his chest.
Donna scream for help and take out her phone to call 911. But before she could call, Luke snatch the phone and dial someone else.

"I want you here right fudge now" he shout and look at Daisy, he calm himself before he could swear in front of her.

Donna keep her head down, the shots keep coming and a voice pierce through the scene

"Give me the princess and no one gets hurt"

Donna looked up and saw a man with 20 people with black and red mask on.
The one in front wave at her and shout...

"Give me Daisy" he shout and put a bullet in the tire.

Donna face pales hearing the name and she push Luke's hand away from Daidy and take her in her arms.
She cry with her daughter and Luke put his arm around the both.
He told her to stay calm, his people would be here in a minute.

A howl of motorcycles and cars screeching make Luke look up at the leader. He put a blanket at Daisy and told Donna to stay put.

He go out of the car with his hand up and smirk

"Look back"

The leader tilt his head back and a bullet go through his head and get smashed on the board of zoo.
The masked people start shooting back and the place get thrashed. There were glasses, people screaming , running for there life.

Luke's man kill every mask man and turn to Luke for orders.
Donna and Daisy hear the bullet firing stop, but were too scared to even look. Donna kept her head down.

Luke bark orders and told them to find who dare to hurt his family.
"If i find a single scratch on either of them someone will die", he shout.

" And all of you know i mean it when i say it", His men paled and nod their heads.

He went back to Donna and start checking them.
He check there body for injuries and shook with anger. When he find a piece of glass on her arm.
Donna look at her arm with wide eyes, she doesn't remember when she get hurt. She look at Luke only to find him seething with anger.

"Get me a car and take us to a hospital fast" he bark and carry Daisy in his arm.

He close the back door holding Daisy and went to passesnger door. He took Donna's unharmed arm and start walking to the car his man put.
The driver drives and he shout at him to hurry. He look at Donna with worry . Daisy who was silent all through start crying softly looking at her mother.

"Mama boo boo" she point the finger and moves to Donna's lap.
But Luke stop her and he told her that mommy is hurt we are going to doctor till then be with Daddy.

Daisy put her head on his shoulder and moves her hand towards her mother face. Donna put her hand on her hand and told Diasy to be strong. "Don't cry baby mama is going to be ok" with this she faint....

The hours went in hospital were hell for Luke. Daisy keep aksing for her mother and Luke couldn't do anything. The doctor told them to wait in waiting room, with Luke threating the doctors they send Luke there.

Luke try to pass but the security of hospital stand out of her room. Only doctors and nurses were allowed. After fifteen long minutes, the doctor came out..

"Mr. Davis, you wife is ok. Her body is weak. She is highly dehydrated and she may have not eaten in two days?" The doctor look at him like in acqusation.

Luke couldn't believe the doctor and ask him when will she wakes up. He has to find out why was she without any food for two days.

"Here is the vitamin tabs and keep her hydrated " the doctor leave him in waiting room.

Luke pick Daisy from Chase and moves to Donna's room.

"Daisy baby close your ears" he glare at the security who nod her head.

"Get the fuck off my way. If you didn't let me pass right fucking now i will kill you all fuckers"he threaten and Daisy cover her ears while looking at Chase.

Chase distract little girl while her Father bark at security. The security leave in fear when he tell them who he is.

He enter the room with Chase in tow. He give Daisy to Chase and move to her bed. He swipe the hair from her forehead and peck her lips.

"I am done" he said to his sleeping wife.

Chase shocked to hear the boss. Daisy doesn't know what going on keep playing with Chase. Keep trying to take his watch out of his wrist.
The little pout came, after trying and trying many times when the watch didn't come out she start sulking on Chase's lap.

"Are we going to loss the queen?" he thought sadly.

●●●●●●○○○●●●●○○○○○●●●●●○○○○●●

Hey you all,
One day two update.. wonderful right?

So i am going to update all three books of mine. So do read

HE CHEATED

ALPHA FEMALE

So I want votes this greedy person need votes to update.

I have so many reader in this book but few voters why????????

Please don't be a silent reader, i would really love to hear from you guys.

Xoxo
Black