what?...nothing

The day she left she took the reason of my breathing

Xoxo

Black

***********************************

Hey you all..
I hope you enjoy this chapter

I'm little bit confuse and out of ideas...
Do think Donna should forgive Luke?

Do follow,comment and vote.....
I am working on my other book too so do check out "Alpha female"

************************************
Donna POV

The next day when Donna and Daisy was ready and waiting for Luke. Daisy keep calling

"Daddy hury hurry"

Luke called out Donna to come to her room to tie his tie( chessy right).

Donna sat Daisy on her high chair with Chase.

"Will you please watch her" i said

"Ofcourse mam" chase said and start making faces for little girl

Daisy's laughter echo and she hurried to help Luke with his tie. She picked the shirt by the door and turned the knob.

As i step inside the room, a hand grab me and took me to table. I know it was Luke so i keep quiet and moved with him

Luke knew that she was trying to avoid him. When he woke up this morning,she wasn't there. When he tried to talk, she answered with one word. When he tried to hold her hand she moved away like he was a plague.

He sat on the table.

"What's wrong?" He ask with hurt written on his face

Why the fuck is he hurt i though. Why is this happening to me first my ex call and now i have another problem..

Oops!i forget to tell, last night Asher called to check up on me and asked the question again. He ask me the same question again and again i reply with - let me think, give me some time..
He wanted me to move in with him.

No I'm not in a relationship. He is my friend who help me when i was pregnant and i know he likes me more than a friend but i always have eyes for one person. Doesn't matter if That person doesn't love me anymore.

I can't move on.

My parents have always taught me you married once in your life and that marriage is for life. You will apart only when you die. I know they are old school but i guess so am i.

"Nothing's wrong" i replied with no emotion

"Dont do this please, dont just walk away from me"

"I can't stay normal Luke, it's killing me the things i have seen is haunting me"

"You know I'll tell you once we reach home"he said

"Yeah" thats all i can say

I drop my head on his shoulder and take a deep breathe. What will happen when i know the reason?
Am i gonna forgive him?

He put his finger under her chin,i try to swatt his hand away but he strongly push my head up to look at him.

He looked into her eyes..