Secrets out

He break the vow..
Shall i forgive him for that?

Donna
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Luke and Daisy keep playing while Janet and Donna prepare the lunch. He turn to see Donna, he wanted to scream at her for not obeying leaving their house without telling him but he can't..

How can he after all he has hurt her many times. Isn't love about hurting.

Love can't be strong if it isn't in pain once.

He wanted to tell her everything. Once we reach home donna i will tell you everything i can't  let you be away from me,  he thought.

"Hey Daisy wanna go on a date with Daddy?"

"Date what daddy?"

"Oh princess, its like you, me and mama go to zoo where all the big cute animal stays and we can meet them and can even feed some monkeys. See lions and many more animals"

"Yeah daddy date. I love monkeys. Oooooo-oooo" she mimics like a monkey. Making sound like monkey she try to climb on the couch...falling down adorably, after some time huffing loud she start pouting and looking at her mother for help.

Who shakes her head and comes to her rescue. Daisy pulled out the coloured book and started colouring. Jannet has left that for Daisy before leaving so Donna and Luke could talk.

"Donna" luke said

Donna help Daisy and moves away from him. She try to pass him but he grab her hand and pulls her close.

"Can you please listen to me once" he said with sad eyes

"It's not what you think. Whatever she said wasn't true you know that, right?" Luke said hopefully

"i know? Really. Huh must have slipped out of my mind,right?" Donna said and try to pull her hand out of his grip.

"Look Luke, this game you are playing is getting old. All this running away is giving me headache even being near you is making me stress. So if you don't mind can you leave my hand and my life." Donna breathes and massage her forehead

"You know what i am tried too. I feel like everything is falling. I can't wait anymore." He speak with determination

Donna look at him puzzled. Then she finally look at him.
His face is dull, he is thinner than before. He has dark circle under his eyes and looks like he is dehydrated too.

Suddenly he pull her and throw her on his shoulder and start moving up the stairs towards  her room.

"Daddy where?" Daisy look up from the couch. All the time her parents were talking she was colouring.

"Princess mommy and daddy are going to talk can you please stay here and colour you book then we will go to the zoo. Ok?" He stop. Donna beat her fist on his back but didn't speaks. She doesn't want her daughter to get sacred.

"Mama up?" Daisy tilt her head to look at Donna

"Oh yeah mama want a piggy ride" he smirked and Donna bite his back. He hiss in pain but didn't put her down.

"I want piggy ride" Daisy jump on the couch and start clapping.

"Ok princess but later, now is mama's turn" he said and turn back walking up.

Donna keep threatening him to put her down but it looks like her threats are going to deaf ears.

Finally reaching her room he throw her on bed and locked the door. he went to the next room to ask Jannet to look after Daisy.