Help me

Extreme violence
Very strong language
Super twisted.
Talks of suicide.

Spencer's pov
I wake up hoping it was a nightmare. I open my eyes to see that I was still in the shed. I was physically shaking. Withdrawal symptoms I told myself. I scan the room to see if the man was still there. I couldn't see him. I started to fidget in my chair but as quietly as I could. I was trying to untie my hands when I was blinded by a bright light. I look up as the light disappears and I see a figure walking up to me. I knew I should have remained still.
"sleeping beauty has risen" a cruel voice snarls
I remain silent.
"I am going to have a lot of fun with you," he answered
He grabs the chains and attached them to the ceiling. I was pulled to my feel once he made the chains go higher in the air. I saw him pull out a small pocket knife. He walked up to me and dragged the knife down my arm. In the process, he ripped my shirt and he continued until he drew blood. He then walked away. I knew something was wrong. From the shadows, he pulled out a camera. He must have been an alliance of Tobias. Terror ripped through my body. He pressed play on the camera. He walked up to me and whispered. You will be tortured in front of millions of people, how useless can you be. He smiled his evil smile and went into the shadows. I could see more and I could see that he was getting comments. He walked back over to me with a lighter. He smiled as he ripped off my shirt. He pulled the lighter to my chest. He started to burn my skin. I screamed in agonizing pain. He smiled and continued I knew I shouldn't scream but it hurt so bad. I decided I would remain as silent as I could. I closed my eyes hoping it was over. I felt the heat go away when my face got slapped hard. I open my eyes. I see him walk over into the shadows and he came back with a baseball bat. Before I knew it he pelted my knee with the bat. I flinched but I didn't scream. Next, I felt the bat go into my stomach. I wanted to scream so bad but I knew if I didn't scream he would get fed up and he would leave. He didn't. He continued to hit me in the stomach with the bat. I hope he would hurry up and kill me now. I could still see the camera and it looked like it was still live streaming. I wish he would just kill me now. Deep down I knew that the team would be looking for me but I wish he would just kill me. I knew this would trouble me as Tobias did. I hope he would just kill me now, no more flashbacks, no more abuse, no more living. I sighed as I knew this wouldn't happen, dehydration would probably kill me first. I didn't even flinch when he got his knife and sliced open my arm.

Garcia's pov
I was sat looking into our unsub "David Smiths". I'm was looking into any properties he owned when an email popped up. I opened the email because it was all secure. There was a live stream. I saw spencer strung up. I called in everyone and they all came around my technology. We soon saw the unsub come into view. We didn't want to but we had to watch. We have to profile his behavior. We soon saw him cutting and beating the genius up. At that moment I had to rush out the room. Morgan followed. I cried into his arms.
I flew out when the boy wonder was first kidnapped.
"I can't," I said to Morgan
"yes, you can baby girl to help Reid you have to get a location." He was right. I walked back into the room and on a different laptop, I started to trace the video. It wasn't long before I got 2 possible locations.
I grab a vest and I jump into the SUV and we headed to one of the two locations.

Spencer's pov
I dropped to the floor. I was hoping he would kill me, of course, he didn't he started to kick the shit out of me. I just laid there and took the abuse. He ended up getting out a small bottle of Flunitrazepam. I felt relaxed I didn't care about anything. He tied me back to the chair and he force-fed me some disgusting sloppy food, I was drugged so I didn't have much control. I fell asleep. I was awoken when I heard angry footsteps approaching. I saw he had a knife. He stabbed me in the lower abdomen and also took his bat and hit the same knee he hit yesterday which was now swollen. I shouted in pain. I didn't realize but Morgan was stood behind the unsub. What Morgan didn't know was David was stood super close to me and was actually drugging me. I closed my eyes, I felt relieved. I opened my eyes when I heard Morgan shout
"Drop your weapon " I looked up to see that David had a gun.
"he has a gun," I say
David pulls out and aims the gun at me.
"do it, you have seen me I am not scared" I say
He faces the gun at me he goes to pull the trigger.
*bang*