This will be the breaking point

So, there is abuse in this some mentions of rape. Sorry.

It was a cold Friday night. While walking home I saw a bar. I decided to go I to the bar, it was Friday night after all. The bar was literally next to my apartment I decided I would put my bag at home and get changed.

When I got to the bar, I saw a man that looked exactly like Derek, I thought I was over him I have been in London for nearly 4 months, yet a tiny part of me still wanted to still be friends with him. Why couldn't I just move on with my life? I ordered a drink and that drink tasted very weird and made my head spin. I sat down then the bartender decided it was time for me to go. I had only been in the bar for about 15 minutes when the bartender called for a taxi. I was ready to go home and I explained that I could walk home because it was literally near the bar, however they didn't listen they still ordered me a taxi and got me into the taxi. When I went to tell the taxi driver where I lived but she told me to shut up. I instantly knew something was wrong.  When she drove straight past my flat.

"hey, you missed it" I said

"will you just shut up" she said "drink this it looks like you have been drugged" she said
She passed back a bottle of water.

"i don't really want to" I said

"drink it now, it will help I promise" she said

I took a small sip.
"thanks" I said
I remember then being so thirsty for a drink I ended up feeling faint, dizzy and sick.

I wake up in a place I didn't recognize. It looked like a bedroom. I was more sobered up from the drugs. I looked down to see that I had no pants on from my waist down I was stark naked. Thinks from the past couple of hours soon same flooding back to me. Things from the taxi, and what she did to me. No, she couldn't have, saying that locked in a room from my waist down naked and the drugging there was no other explanation except she raped me. I wanted to throw up. I looked around the room to use my underwear on the floor. I stood up with my jelly legs and quickly put my underwear on. I went to try the door and it was locked. I looked at the windows they were locked. I was thinking, then it hit me, this unsub was cat Adams she usually seduces men, then killed them, then why aren't I dead, me and Emily were looking into this case and this case was one the bau, my old team are handling, please kill me first I thought.

Days passed, the torture continued, it was like I was some kind of sex doll for her, nothing more that a piece of meat, one question ran through my mind, why hasn't she killed me.

Emily's pov
It's Wednesday, reid hasn't being into work, he hasn't called, so I decided to go around to his apartment, when he first moved in he gave me and emergency key so I brought that instead. I knocked and waited for about 5 minutes before using the spare key, honestly I wasn't sure what I was going to walk into, when I walked in his apartment it was tidy his brown bag was on the side there were books on the table. I walked into his bedroom to see that his work clothes were on the floor but no sign of spencer. I dreaded walking into the bathroom and he was no where to be seen. I walked out the Of his apartment and locked the place up and knocked on the maintenance door.
I looked at the footage and saw that he was trying to get out a taxi. Our unsub cat Adams has him. I quicky got back to work to ask my boss something, which she agreed too. I immediately knew what to do. Spencer would hate me for this but I had to do it, they knew most about this unsub, more than me anyways,

I picked up my phone and dialled a number

"hey, it's Emily I need your help" I said
"what can't we do" Hotch said

"your unsub cat Adams well she is here and I believe she has spencer" I said

"we will come to London to help find him." he said

"he won't have long, I don't even know if he is alive but we need to find him"

"we are on our way" he said

Well this was inspired by bath_robe they practically give me most of the ideas about this book, so what do you think. Or what do you want to happen?