Let's call this one

Reids pov
The next two weeks were bad. I was constantly feeling sick I was tired I had a headache and of course the cravings. Morgan stayed with me making sure I couldn't get my hands on any of the drugs. I was really unwell. I had constant fevers and all I wanted to do was cry. I was laid in the bath crying. I had worked myself up into a state. I was a blubbering mess. I went to get out of the bath my arms gave way so I just stayed in the bath. I rested my head in the back of the bath and continued to cry until I had cried myself to sleep. I woke up to Morgan banging on the door. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I went back to sleep. I felt a warm hand on my cold neck. I opened one of my eyes and looked at him.
"what," I said groggily
"i thought you were dead kid," he said I could hear the panic in his voice
"i can't get out the bath" I mumble before my eyes closed again.

I wake up and I was laid in my bed with the covers over me. I look at the clock to see that it was 7 am. I looked around the room to see that the curtains were closed. I pull myself out of bed to see that I had a towel wrapped around my waist other than that I was stark naked. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull one some loose bottoms and a tee shirt. I walked onto the living room to see Morgan sat on the sofa asleep. I walked over to the coffee machine and started to make some coffee. I made my coffee and sat next to Morgan on my sofa. As I sat down Morgan woke up.
"Hey kid, nice sleep," he said as he sat up straight.
"yea, how long was I asleep," I asked
"easily 30 hours," he said with a gentle chuckle
I nearly spat out my coffee.
"WHAT" I shouted
"do you feel better," he asked
"so much better. I don't have a headache anymore" I said taking a sip of my coffee.
He checked his phone. It was 7:20.
"i need to go to work, are you okay," he asked
"i will be fine," I say smiling
"good",  he said as he went into the bathroom. I pick up a book and watch Morgan leave.

Once he had left I walked into my bedroom and opened my wardrobe and stared into it. I pulled out some work clothes and walked into the bathroom to get showered. After I was showered and dressed I grabbed a cup of coffee in a portable coffee cup and headed out to work too.

I arrived at the elevators by 8.10 am. Before I knew it I was about to walk into the bullpen. I peered through the glass doors to see that they were all at their desks doing paperwork. I could see a big pile of work on my desk. I take a deep breath and walk into the bullpen and going straight to Hotch's office not bringing attention to myself. I knocked on the door for Hotch's office and walked in.

"Reid, I didn't expect you back this soon," he said
"paperwork," I say
"are you sure you are okay to work," he asked
"I need to work I can't be off forever," I say with a smile
"welcome back Reid," he said as I walked out.

I placed my things on my desk and Emily stood up
"Reid, your back," she said smiling at me. She then wandered off. I sat at my desk and started on the pile of paperwork that had taken over my desk. I had gotten halfway through the first file when Garcia came in.
"junior G man your back" she said in a high pitched tone.
She wrapped me up in a hug not allowing me to say a word.
I let out a small squeak when she pressed hard on my stomach and she instantly jumped away.
"I'm so sorry boy wonder," she said making a fuss
"I'm fine it's still sore that's all," i say was i ease myself into any chair when morgan came through.l
"seriously" he said rolling his eyes as he went to the coffee machine. I instantly started to do the paperwork when Morgan placed my cup on my desk before walking back to his office.
Garcia sat on the edge of my desk. "so what is the deal between you and my baby boy" she said starting at me
"Nothing has happened he has just been a good friend that's all" I say as I continue with my files. It got to about 2 pm when started to get a craving. I looked through my drawers for some gum or something. It came up empty. I walked up to Morgans office and knocked on the door. I walked into his office and closed the door.
"you ready to go home now kid," he said looking up at me
"i still have a lot of files to complete it's just that I am" I took a deep breath
"you are having a craving aren't you," he said
I nodded my head but focused on the floor.
"kid it's normal, okay you need to take your mind off of it." he said
I looked at him and said " I don't know how"
When all of a sudden Morgan leaned in and our lips locked each others.