14. Louis

Today's the day. I'm wearing my tux and Liam is watching me grinning as I fix my tie yet again. This is crazy. I'm getting married.

"Are you sure I look okay? Maybe I should've bought a wig," I fret as my hands touch my bald head. I want to cry because it's my wedding and I don't feel handsome or anything.

"Lou, you look amazing. Harrys going to cry and you're going to cry and you'll kiss and it'll be perfect," Liam reassures me and I feel tears slip down my cheek.

"But I have no hair," I cry. Liam doesn't reply, but Stan finally leaves the washroom and walks over to me.

"Fuck your hair. Stop crying and worrying about the way you look. He loves you. He loves you for who you are not your hair. If I hear you say one more negative word I'm gutting you," Stan finishes. I just sniffle and wipe my eyes, nodding my head.

"You're right. It's not about my lack of hair. I'm still the hottest guy in the room," I tell myself and Liam jumps up and claps my back.

"Fucking right you are! And you're getting married!" Liam cheers and I feel a giddy smile light up my face.

"I am. I'm marrying the most brilliant, beautiful person ever and I look hot," I declare and Stan just laughs and shoves me lightly.

There's a knock on my door and then my dads peaking in. He swallows thickly when he sees me and I smile at him softly, fidgeting.

"Hi, dad," I whisper and he lets himself fully in the room so he can wrap me in his arms. I melt into him and I can tell he's crying.

"My boy," he says fondly and now there's a lump in my throat.

"You're all grown up, Lou," he continues. "I can't think of any other man I'd be willing to give you away to. You're lucky and I'm so proud."

I do cry at that and I hold my dad tighter and bury my face in his neck. Liam and Stan just stand quietly and let us have this moment.

"Showtime," his dad eventually says and we pull apart and smile at each other before laughing. I nod and let Stan and Liam lead us away and into the hall.

They walk down the aisle first and I can see Harrys groomsmen - Zayn and Niall - standing there, Harry already waiting. My heart starts to beat rapidly and I feel my dad link his arm through mine. The music starts and then we're walking down the aisle. I keep my eyes on Harry and his eyes are locked on me and they're filled with so much adoration that I want to cry. I forget I'm bald and pale and I smile at him because he's the reason for my smile now. Just him.

We make it and my dad gives me to him, muttering "I know you'll take care of him" and Harry nods and his eyes are soft and loving as they turn to me. I don't hear much of the ceremony because I'm too busy looking into Harrys eyes and he keeps mouthing that he loves me and I know he does. God, I know.

"Your vows," the man says and Harry just smiles at me and I wait for him to start.

"I don't want to drag this on so I'll be quick. I've loved you since the first moment I laid eyes on you on the beach. Yes, that's possible so don't say it isn't. Ever since that moment all my plans and goals have revolved around you and even if we won't complete them all, you're always going to be the best part of my life. Always my biggest accomplishment and treasure. Our love is forever. It's everlasting," Harry finishes and I'm crying. I know I'm crying and I'm biting my lip because I don't know what to say or where to start.

"You're an idiot," I cry as I wipe my eyes and wow, good start. I hear some people chuckle and Harry just smiles fondly.

"Okay, well first of all I love you. I don't know when it started, but it happened and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're my smile and my laugh and everything else that's cheesy. Um, I don't have much I can do in my life now, but I'm happy to say you're on my list of things I've done," I wink at him and I hear someone snort and Harry licks his lips in amusement.

"I just can't do speeches, but I love you so fucking much and like you said, that's everlasting."

Harry just grins down at me and before he can stop himself he's kissing me and people are clearing their throats. Harry jerks away and I laugh as he goes red.

"Let's finish this yeah?" Harry asks and then the ceremony is starting again and we say 'I do' and Harrys pulling me in for another kiss and it's absolute magic.

The fun part of the wedding after pictures is me dancing with my mom and Harry and my sisters and Harry dancing with Anne and Gemma. It's fun and warm, but at some point I just cuddle into Harry exhausted.

"Tired, Mr. Styles?" He asks warmly and I roll my eyes at the name though it brings a blush to my cheeks.

"Exhausted. Carry me up to our hotel room?" I ask and he just smiles and sweeps me off my feet, saying bye to our guests. I cuddle into his solid chest and inhale his warm scent and play with his ring on my finger.

"My husband," I whisper and I can feel him smile down at me.

"Honeymoon travel bright and early tomorrow," Harry reminds me and I nod.

"I know. Sleep tonight, sex tomorrow," I promise and Harry just kisses me on top of my head and I don't flinch when his lips touch my biggest insecurity.

"Love you," I tell him, half asleep.

"I love you more," he whispers back and I swear I hear tears in his voice.