Dick's 2 POV

When I arrived at the Manor, only Alfred was present.  Figures that the others would be on patrol - Gotham was infamous for its criminals.  To pass the time, I decided to look around.  Nothing seemed different, at all.  The only noticeable difference I could find was that Damian had occupied a room near Bruce's study, and that Tim had taken my old room.  I peeked into my old room, now Tim's room, to find it a complete mess.  I chuckled.  It looked like a tornado hit the room.  Clothes were scattered everywhere, the bed was unmade, and papers were scattered all over the desk.  I can only guess what caused him to ruin his room this way.  Cough*Wondergirl*Cough.  It was pretty obvious that Tim liked Cassie.  I'm pretty sure he even has Wondergirl pjs.  I would love to see his reaction if anyone else ever found out.  His face would be hilarious!  I closed the door.  I was about to head to the dinner table, but I noticed that Percy's bedroom door was open.  That was weird.  No one, even Alfred, ever went into that room.  I decided to investigate.  I quietly opened the door, and turned on the lights. 

"TITUS!  BAD DOG!" I scolded.

It looks like someone was hungry.  It seemed like he found Percy's old blue candy stash.

I'm just gonna let you guys know that Titus is Damian's dog.  I didn't make him up.

I shoved the dog out of the room.  Then I closed the door.  Time to see the damage.  I looked around.  Everything looked exactly the same, besides some ripped plastic and half-eaten candies.  I was about to walk out, but I noticed something sticking half-out of her bed.  I crouched down and grabbed it.  It looked like a journal.  The cover had stripes of all different types of blue.  Curious, I opened the journal to the first page.

  Curious, I opened the journal to the first page

Dear Dick,

If you're reading this, then I left.  I just wanted to let you know that's it's not your fault.  Or Dad's.  Or Alfred's.  So you know all the weird things that keep happening to me.  Like how when we were fighting, the kitchen exploded.  Well, I haven't told you the whole story.  It's going to sound crazy.  And by the time you finish reading this, you're going to think that I'm insane.  But I see things that no one else sees.  Like once, I saw this old lady cut a string.  Suddenly my whole life flashed before my eyes.  It was terrifying.  Another is that once at a restaurant, a teen had a bronze sword in his hand, and he was fighting this massively huge dog!  But it was unlike any dog I've ever seen before.  Then, the guy stuck his sword through the dog, and it turned into golden dust!  It was absolutely crazy.  But when I asked Dad about it, he said that it was just an animal control guy putting down a wild Great Dane.  And this isn't just my imagination.  I think something is wrong with me.  Don't get me wrong, I love you guys so much!  But I have to find out what is wrong with me.  But I promise I'll come back one day.  It might not be today.  Or tomorrow.  Or next week.  But I will come back.  I promise.  In the meantime, keep this journal.  I hope it can remind you of me.

Love,

Percy Jackson

By the time I finished reading, my eyes grew watery.  It really was my fault.  If I had been there, she could've told me.  If I'd been there, I could've helped her.  But I wasn't.  I left her alone.  She had felt isolated.  She must have had such a hard time dealing with something like this alone.  It still didn't explain why she ran away with Grover Underwood of all people, but now I knew why at least.  Too bad I didn't find this like 6 years ago.  Great.  Now I was really feeling the aster.  I pocketed the journal, and headed downstairs.  At least now, this trip wasn't a complete was of time.  And maybe it'll be better this time around.

Timeskip

Forget what I said earlier.  This is torture.  We're all just sitting here in not eating.  It's really awkward, and quiet.  I look around the table.  Bruce seems stoic as usual.  The demon spawn looks downright murderous.  And Tim.  Well Tim is......... I don't know what he's doing.  It looks like he's trying to balance a spoon on his nose while building a structure with utensils.  And at the same time, he's also texting Cassie.  Okay, I'm just down.  I stand up.

"Well thanks for having me.........again.  It was awkward, and I have things I need to do." I say.

I start heading towards the door. 

"Dick wait."Bruce interjects.

He stands up.  Likely to try and stop me from leaving.  Then his ringer goes on.  He sighs, looking at the caller ID.

"I have to take this."

He puts the phone to his ear.  His eyes widen after a minute or so.  Then he hangs up.

"Dick assemble the team.  Tim go with Dick.  Damian......Stay here, or patrol.  But under no circumstances, no killing or maiming."

His tone gives no room for argument.  We all head out.  I wonder what could've made him react this way.

Hey guys, I updated again, just like I said.  I might do another chapter later or tomorrow.  It just depends.  Anyway, thx for reading and PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE/LIKE!  I really would appreciate it.  Cause I have no idea whether you guys like it or not if you guys don't tell me.