Dick's 3 POV

After all these years, I still can't believe it's her! And how did she get powers??!! From what Blue Beetle said, she's experienced. It doesn't make any sense. Why now? Why is she here? It's not that I'm not happy that she's alive. But I'm just whelmed. There were so many questions. Then there was also the matter of her journal. Could she be a telekinetic/telepath? Maybe. She did say she saw stuff that others don't. It seemed the most reasonable answer. But how was she kidnapped if she was? She would've heard her kidnappers thoughts, or at least sensed them. It all just didn't add up. I looked at the clock. It was 2:00 A:M in the morning. Granted tomorrow was Saturday, but a hero's job never ends. Until they retire or die that is. I yawned. It was a long and confusing day. Probably best to sleep on it. I changed out of my costume, and jumped onto the bed - letting my conscious drift from the reality of the world. Hopes and dreams taking its place. This particular night, it started off with a long-held-off reunion.

Timeskip

As I was just making my rounds as a police officer in Bludhaven, I noticed someone. Then everything went haywire. I almost crashed head-on into the front of a speeding yellow car. I swerved enough in time. I groaned. Percy would have to wait. I just hoped I could find her again. Turning on my lights, I chased after the car. When I pulled them over, I found it was just a rich playboy. I gave them a ticket, and drove as fast as the legal limit would allow, to a park. The park which it seemed Percy was heading towards. I quickly parked and got out of the car. I gave a sigh of relief when I saw Percy was there.

"PERCY!" I shouted.

She whipped around to face me. I did a double-take. She was different. Scars littered her body. Her midnight black hair shone, but there were traces of a streak of gray. And her eyes. Oh her eyes. They were still as sea-green as I remembered, but they looked on the verge of breaking. It's like she went through war. No, actually it's two wars. What happened to her? My heart cracked a little.

"Dick?" She asked.

Tears streamed down her face. She stumbled a little, but then she ran into my arms. She buried her face in my chest. I held her closer. The whole world could have exploded and I wouldn't have noticed. I've been waiting so long for this moment. Time just stopped. And I wished it could have stayed that way forever. Just that moment frozen in time. Percy was back. My childhood-best friend, adopted sister, and longtime crush. But all good things must come to an end. We both let go, but I held onto her hands. I wasn't going to let her go again.

"I missed you. You have no idea what me, Bruce, and Alfred have been through these past years. I'll explain everything, but can you promise me one thing?" I asked her quietly.

My voice couldn't work quite right. So many emotions right now - this is the best I can do without my voice breaking. I need to be strong for Percy. I waited for her response. She lifted her head. Her eyes looking into mine.

"Anything." She answered.

"Please don't leave me again." I told her.

"Never again." She agreed.

Those two words made me so relieved. I looked at her. She'd grown so much. But so have I. Without thinking, I pulled her into a kiss. She was shocked at first. Then she warmed into it. It was heaven. That the best I can describe it as. It probably lasted 20 seconds before we pulled away. My face turned crimson. I face-palmed myself. Really Grayson??!! She might have a boyfriend for all you know.

"Ah I'm such an idiot! I'm so sorry! It won't hap......." I started.

Percy interrupted me with a peck on the lips.

"It's okay Dick. Now if I'm not correct, you owe me an explanation. Then I'll tell you mine. Deal?" She asked.

"Alright." I said.

I gave her a genuine smile. The Reach may be the enemy, but I have to be thankful that they gave me the chance to see Percy again.

Hey guys! Plz vote and tell me how you like it in the comments below. I promise I'll update soon. Till then, WitchingHour89 out!